Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo gag
Six Models Realistic Makeup Dildos Silicone Big Penis Anal Sex Toys For Women Strapon Female Masturbation Vagina Orgasm Gag Dick
$22.32

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87

time lock bondage
Bondage Timer Switch Restraints For Couples Accessories Adult Game Electronic Timer Sex Toys Fetish Digital Time Lock
$23.79-30%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl D Cup Female Body Silicone Breast Forms Sexy Fullbody Suit Fake Vagina for Crossdress Transgender Drag Queen Show Costume
$545.47-29%

larpgears
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mouth with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes Headgear Unisex
$36.29-37%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Luxury Jewel Shoulder Strap Underwear 3-Piece Garter Bilizna Set Sexy Erotic Transparent Lace Intimate
$15.66

exotic lingerie
Plus Size S-3XL Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear Fashion Women Lace Nightie Gown Babydoll Bodycon Garter Mesh Erotic Sex Nightwear
$4.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The best ball gag
I have now used the gag several times during my bondages and it gives a wonderful full feeling, it also brings up a bit of powerlessness in me, your mouth is so full and no sound is possible anymore. The tongue recess is also great and gives some kind of comfort. the longest session was now 3 hours and went without any problems, highly recommended
if you want to see me live , normal 21:30 - 24:00 Amsterdam time at https://chaturbate.com/p/latexslaafboy2/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 901A869E-FD1E-4323-A094-AD87E285EE41.jpg   
(24 Jan 2024, 22:48 )d7i Wrote:
(17 Jan 2024, 18:53 )Max515 Wrote:
(21 Oct 2023, 07:50 )slaafruben Wrote: hi
I am looking for a good gag / ball gag. I have seen the perfect one, but the price is very high, maybe it would be nice to share opinions on what a good gag is.
gag site
At last, a Chinese copy:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DD3Cwtj
Still a lot more expensive than production costs, but waaaay less than the original's price.
Here is another shop with few bucks off: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DDsv1R7
Edit:
And another one even cheaper: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBh4cPb

These are all over AliExpress by now.  I've seen at least a dozen, prices running the gamut from $2 to $20.

I wish they had more than one size.  But every set of dimensions I see is identical with all the rest.

I managed to pry that "dimensions" image out of the javashit in one of the listings....

New-Fixed-Tongue-Silicone-Gag-Gag-Water-Balloon-Adult-Game-Yoke-Bondage-Couple-Erotic-Control-Adult.jpg_640x640.webp   

I would not be surprised if the "dimensions" image of every AliExpress listing for this gag turned out to be identical with every other one, byte for byte.

Problem is, I have a larger than average mouth.  With conventional silicone ball gags, I've aeady determined that 2 inches works noticeably better than 1.75 inches.
I just received the Aliexpress clone as well and...

No, just no.

It is not silicone!

It immediately disintegrated under a soldering iron heat, I don't want to see what would happen if I tried normal flame test.

It's just so bad, it's the cheapest softened plastic, it holds no form, the mold lines have small slivers that keep rubbing off and the the material is so soft you constantly feel like it's about to rip and you're gonna bite through it.

Even if I ignore all the material and quality problems, it just doesn't work well. It holds the teeth only slightly apart and it requires constant effort to hold it in intended position. As soon as you relax your jaw and let your teeth apart, the whole thing goes past your teeth inside of your mouth.

I found it way more frustrating and distracting than fulfilling or restrictive.

Oh and btw, the strap I got with mine was not real leather either, even though it was very good quality, it's some sort of neoprene(?) with fiber lining. You can only see the lining at the ends and in the holes.
The strap was still slightly too loose even at the last hole, though, but that's easy problem to solve (if I was interested in salvaging this thing.

It was this listing: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFK8t2l

@ltxrob @slaafruben @aznstefanie Can you double check that yours is actually silicone? You can test with a flame or heated nail. If you don't want to mess it up, you can try on the inside of the strap hole.
(09 Mar 2024, 03:27 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: I just received the Aliexpress clone as well and...
No, just no.
It is not silicone!
It immediately disintegrated under a soldering iron heat, I don't want to see what would happen if I tried normal flame test.

Rest of barrage snipped, since the target disintegrated at the very first salvo.  😊

Thanks for the warning.

Between that utterly damning indictment and the dimensions I recovered, this pretty much rings the curtain down on any vague notions I might have had of picking this up.
(09 Mar 2024, 03:27 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: It is not silicone!

Just for fun, here is what it looked like when I tried to boil it like you would with actual silicone. I knew what would happen, I wanted to record it on video for Aliexpress dispute.
 20240313_150526_small.jpg   

out3.mp4 (Size: 374.1 KB )

Sidenote: Can someone tell me how to make the attachment video not gigantic?
Is it rubber or plastic? There is nothing wrong about rubber.
(13 Mar 2024, 17:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Is it rubber or plastic? There is nothing wrong about rubber.

Rubber doesn't melt in boiling water, does it?
(13 Mar 2024, 22:26 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: Rubber doesn't melt in boiling water, does it?
I think, latex can.
(13 Mar 2024, 22:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Mar 2024, 22:26 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: Rubber doesn't melt in boiling water, does it?
I think, latex can.
Huh, I didn't think that. I mean, I still don't think it would melt like this.
Either way, this thing definitely feels much more like cheap (softened TPU?) dildos material than any sort of rubber.
(13 Mar 2024, 23:23 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: softened TPU
Aha, yes, that might be it!
Anyway, if it feels good in the mouth, it should be fine, no?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strict gag head harness tvkarencrc 18 4,773 24 Jan 2024, 17:01
Last Post: potato
Fat Penis Gag slaafruben 2 497 19 Apr 2022, 08:58
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: aznstefanie (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (3) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , Penguin (4) , potato (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (6) , slaafruben (5) , tight_mike (2)