Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

latex bondage
Sexy Leather Full Body Belt Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Lingerie Goth Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Outfit
$7.54-37%

erotic
9cm Transparent Male Masturbator Artificial Pussy Vaginal for Men 18 Glans Sucking Penis Pump Spikes Exerciser Sex Toys Erotic
$3.12

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

latex catsuit
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fat Penis Gag
I'm looking for an extra thick penis gag to buy, anyone have an idea? there are many but all with thin penis

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 fat gag.png   
(17 Apr 2022, 09:31 )slaafruben Wrote: I'm looking for an extra thick penis gag to buy, anyone have an idea? there are many but all with thin penis

Buy a dildo with the desired diameter, cut to preferred length, attach to wide belt (hotglue + screw), et voilà ...

The one in the image you posted clearly looks like it's a DIY.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(17 Apr 2022, 17:08 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(17 Apr 2022, 09:31 )slaafruben Wrote: I'm looking for an extra thick penis gag to buy, anyone have an idea? there are many but all with thin penis

Buy a dildo with the desired diameter, cut to preferred length, attach to wide belt (hotglue + screw), et voilà ...

The one in the image you posted clearly looks like it's a DIY.

agreed...
that image is/was from a regular publisher on PH.

it was indeed the tip of a dildo attached to a belt!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The best ball gag slaafruben 41 3,285 14 Mar 2024, 13:30
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Strict gag head harness tvkarencrc 18 4,775 24 Jan 2024, 17:01
Last Post: potato

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , ltxrob (1) , slaafruben (1)