Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Mesh Lingerie Set Women Halter Mesh Patchwork Chain Erotic Set 4 Colors Thong Kit
$17.54-33%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Black Heart Pantyhose Summer Sexy Ultrathin Translucent Stockings Woman Lolita Vintage Classic Small Polka Dot Silk Tights
$18.04

gothic lolita
1PC Fashion Women Bangle Black Rose Lace Flower Drop Bracelet Lolita Gothic Ball Retro Bridal Accessories
$1.97

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

anime fetish
100% Natural Latex Stockings Sexy Fetish Long Middle Socks Women Club Wear Cosplay Costumes Wear with Dress
$187.73-25%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

zlatameer
Natural Latex Rubber Pants Sexy Costume Women Men Bell Bottoms Trousers Size Customize Handmade S-LTW076
$117.35-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
As I suspected, the new voice from the PlatinumPuppets files does appear to be an ElevenLabs voice. I browsed their VoiceLab section and found a voice titled "Valley Girl" which sounded promising. I signed up for an account and used some of my free credits to say the first few lines of the Bambi Resistance Breaker file and it appears to be a perfect match. With a little more learning on how to use Audacity to its fullest and figuring out how to use a DAW, I may have enough soon to create my own files specifically for M or add new suggestions to the existing files.

So, to sum up:
The main original Bambi Sleep voice is the IVONA Salli voice. Some of the background voices are the IVONA Ivy voice.
The TikTok voice is known as "Jessie" and you can generate audio using the webpage I posted above.
And this new PlatinumPuppets voice seems to be "Valley Girl" from ElevenLabs.

Here's the example output from ElevenLabs for the new voice used in PlatinumPuppets' files:

Edit to correct spelling: Sally -> Salli

Attached Files
ElevenLabs_Valley_Girl.mp3 (Size: 119.59 KB )

(15 Aug 2023, 19:46 )CollectiveThought Wrote: As I suspected, the new voice from the PlatinumPuppets files does appear to be an ElevenLabs voice.

It's a great voice, for sure…
AI voices are getting so good the valley girl one is totaly life-like.
(16 Aug 2023, 09:08 )Weeble Wrote: AI voices are getting so good the valley girl one is totaly life-like.

Yeah, agreed...The one used for my own files is pretty close to bf's voice, once the file is edited/recorded, then played with echo/reverb in VLC it's like 90-95%+ match. It's saved *lots* of time in recording...although certain words have to be "hand edited".

Oh the magic of technology!!!
(15 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud
Just browsed through the scripts - I would definitely remove all the dumbness suggestions... I hope they can be edited away in Audacity. Platinum Puppets Lite?

Might be more advisable to add "way more dumb" versions if you ask me.
(16 Aug 2023, 13:59 )lurker Wrote: Might be more advisable to add "way more dumb" versions if you ask me.
Never understood the wish to be dumb... Smart - yes, please, but dumb ...

* Like Ra shakes head
(16 Aug 2023, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Aug 2023, 13:59 )lurker Wrote: Might be more advisable to add "way more dumb" versions if you ask me.

* Like Ra shakes head

Yea it’s silly.  A lot of people conflate the idea of wanting to be mindless and obedient as being “dumb” i.e. having a low IQ.
(16 Aug 2023, 09:08 )Weeble Wrote: AI voices are getting so good the valley girl one is totaly life-like.

The biggest issue with AI voices currently is that control over the emotion is still somewhat lacking. You can somewhat control this on ElevenLabs by prompting it with emotional tags like: John said sadly, "I've still never won the lottery." or John said sarcastically, "What a great job."

But you still don't have fine control over the model to easily emphasize words, adjust timing (e.g. for delivering a joke), or show complex emotion in a single sentence, so it is still not possible to replace a voice actor. Currently we're stuck with little nudges above. It's like the scene in Lost in Translation where the translator keeps telling Bill Murray, "More intensity!" while failing to translate the director's more detailed instructions.

For hypnosis and training videos, however, you really don't need much emotional expressivity, so those are areas where AI voices are really starting to take over—for better or worse.

(16 Aug 2023, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Never understood the wish to be dumb... Smart - yes, please, but dumb ...

Agreed (for me personally). My husband is sapiosexual (thinks intelligent women are sexy), so for me in particular, becoming dumb would be a really dumb idea. But to each their own.

I can see the attraction, though. I'm the brainiac side and have a hard time "turning off my brain" long enough to enjoy anything. I'd rather learn how to become more sensory-aware than to become dumb, though, and would want to do it on a conscious basis.
Here's my first edit to the PlatinumPuppets files. I've edited the first track "Compact Trigger Reinforcement" to remove a small section at 20:53.

Original file: Because good girls can not think. They can only obey and feel happy.

My edit: Because good girls can only obey and feel happy.

I've wallpapered over the deleted audio to the best of what my limited audio skills allow.

I intend to eventually (my irl time to do this is limited) edit the remainder of the files.

Edit: After thinking about it more and reviewing the files, it may be difficult to simultaneously satisfy those looking for a "Lite" experience and those looking for a "DumbFree" experience. There are a lot of dumbing down suggestions in these files ranging from the mild "Stop thinking. No thoughts." to stronger ones like "Bambi Sleep takes away your ability to concentrate. Your ability to think. Your ability to focus. Your ability to resist." Where should the line be drawn? Also, many of the tracks have subliminals saying things like "so addicted" which would be difficult to edit out fully unless I paid ElevenLabs to redo the main audio track. A Lite+DumbFree version would end up editing out nearly half the audio in some of these files, which is a sign that my intended approach is very wrong. 😅 So.. What would everyone else like to see in a "Lite" version of the files?

Attached Files
01 Compact Trigger Reinforcement (Lite)[v0.01].mp3 (Size: 73.5 MB )

(16 Aug 2023, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote:

* Like Ra shakes head

EMPTY HEAD
IS A HAPPY HEAD!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,949 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)