Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Cotton Pants High Waist Black Knitted Trousers Casual Sport Fleece Pants Winter Women Warm Plush Trousers
$36.29

rubber cosplay
The Horror Skeleton Cosplay Masks Halloween Carnival Masquerade Scary Skull Full Face for Adult Latex Masks Costume Props
$25.98-24%

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$14.24-34%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Bluetooth Headphones Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Sleep Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask For Side Sleeper Sleep Aid Blindfold
$178.92-49%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sporty Jumpsuits For Women Simple Fashion Sexy Black Mesh Zipper Short Sleeves Bodycon Sportswear
$54.91-29%

amoresy
XCKNY men Silk GLOSSY suit sexy luster High Waist Shorts Pants smooth bodybuilding oily shiny Yoga running sportswear AMORESY
$79.59-62%

pvc stockings
Black Red PVC Leather Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$132.71-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
Ha! Platinum Puppets' posts have been removed from Reddit!!!! Redditocalypse continues ...
(14 Aug 2023, 04:43 )JaneSintimes Wrote: IMHO the voice is a trigger in itself.

Totally!
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud
Just browsed through the scripts - I would definitely remove all the dumbness suggestions... I hope they can be edited away in Audacity. Platinum Puppets Lite?
(15 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud
Just browsed through the scripts - I would definitely remove all the dumbness suggestions... I hope they can be edited away in Audacity. Platinum Puppets Lite?

PLS DON!

DUM DUM IS GUD!

Empty head is a happy had!

Dum gurls haf mah funsies.

But please use the Bambi voice for extra SMACK SMACK!

But sure, I know some people squeak at dumbification so 2 versions would address two demos, thought I suspect its only a matter of time before the 'I donna wanna do dumbification' end up 'going deeper' and getting mindfucked.
(14 Aug 2023, 22:44 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I'd like to know which voice these new PlatinumPuppets files are using, myself. The creator did say (on a now deleted post on Reddit) that it was a "Premium AI TTS voice." I'm traveling today and can't research, but ElevenLabs is currently the most popular AI text-to-speech service, so it may be one of the ElevenLabs voices if someone else would like to do the digging to try to find the voice there.

For the TikTok voice, someone has hooked up a webpage to TikTok's API to let you generate audio using their voices. Go to https://weilbyte.github.io/tiktok-tts/ and select the English US Female voice (which is also known as "Jessie" elsewhere, apparently), type your text in, hit "Generate" and you can play or download the resulting audio.

Collective Thought. You are such a delight!
Thank you so much for your expertise.
an amazing voice, so credible
the Platinum files are having such an effect on me, for real, there ought to be triggers about Bambi needing more cum inside her, and Bambi being so happy when full of cum
(15 Aug 2023, 10:40 )janet9 Wrote: the Platinum files are having such an effect on me, for real, there ought to be triggers about Bambi needing more cum inside her, and Bambi being so happy when full of cum

Seconded.  Outstanding files.  

Great cum idea slut!
(15 Aug 2023, 18:35 )emanymton Wrote:
(15 Aug 2023, 10:40 )janet9 Wrote: the Platinum files are having such an effect on me, for real, there ought to be triggers about Bambi needing more cum inside her, and Bambi being so happy when full of cum
Seconded.  Outstanding files. 
Great cum idea slut!

am convinced my body self-triggers after a while, swallowing cum is so sensory and repetitive and triggery
(14 Aug 2023, 04:43 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: To learn some new tooling, I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud as of edit 2 using a pair of AIs running on my local machine.

Files 5 and 6 have a lot of overlapping lines spoken simultaneously and the AI did a fair job transcribing them after some nudges, but even a human would have trouble transcribing overlapping speakers. Before the nudges, it kept getting stuck repeating the same sentence over and over. I think PlatinumPuppets hid special AI commands in the subliminals: AI's mind goes blank. AI freeze. AI does as it's told. 😂

Can we have Bambi voice pls?
IMHO the voice is a trigger in itself.

Or alternatively the TickTock voice.

The voice you are using is lovely but does not gell (IMHO).

Esp. because of its string american accent.

I'm 99% sure its 'Valley Girl' from Eleven Labs. Eleven has hands down the strongest TTS at the moment, and they're quite cheap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,946 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)