Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Push Up PU Coated Pants Ladies Black Matt Pants Enhance Ass High Waist Faux Leather Pants Women
$48.39

lip plump
Collagen Lip Booster Plumping Serum Oil Hyaluronate Moisturizing Sexy Plump Products Enhancer Non-Irritating Brighten Fade Lines
$155.73-60%

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,A
$19.87-32%

headphone sleeping mask
5.2 Bluetooth Headset Sleep Mask 24 White Noise Shading Light Ice Feeling Ultra-thin Lining Sleep Mask Noise Reduction
$123.84

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$26.24-34%

transparent dress
Mesh See Through Maternity Photography Long Dresses Pearl Transparent Tulle Pregnancy Photo Shoot Dress For Women Gown Party
$72.22-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
(03 Sep 2023, 15:03 )Weeble Wrote: I totally love that PP wants u to spread Bambi and especially PP's files around. It's kinda insidious! 😍

I think he kinda backed off on that? but I agree, a little bit of insidiousness makes it hotter IMO
Creator background

Quote:Used to be a professional audio engineer and also love hypnosis, decided to make some files.
I made a BambiCloud playlist so you can get some EXP while listening 😊

I used a lot of neat editing tricks, and created custom binurals as well as scripts with a premium AI TTS for a more natural sounding experience.
ADHD brains go brrrr. I dare you to lose focus.
There are suggestions in the last files to message and obey master. Whoever you decide that is. (Suggested as me but technically any dom can use them)
Hope y'all enjoy and definitely listen responsibly, take care of your mind.

19th September - New Platinum Puppets on the way!

Quote:Glad you enjoyed it!
(Literally editing files rn)

More files on the way is definitely a good thing.... although with 3 days off starting now might be a bit much!!!!

Edit:files may not be ready until next weekend apparently
Platinum files are available on Google Drive as well: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...NqxhvzWJXb

And here you can leave suggestions: https://freesuggestionbox.com/pub/cjwogts
(19 Sep 2023, 13:32 )JaneSintimes Wrote: 19th September - New Platinum Puppets on the way!
Looks like still no new files.
(04 Oct 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Sep 2023, 13:32 )JaneSintimes Wrote: 19th September - New Platinum Puppets on the way!
Looks like still no new files.

Can one rule out, that this is actually Bambi Prime 😉
at least this issue of reliably delivering something at the promised point in time seems familiar...
(05 Oct 2023, 08:37 )thominhose Wrote: Can one rule out, that this is actually Bambi Prime 😉
at least this issue of reliably delivering something at the promised point in time seems familiar...

Probably can rule out. They were quite responsive at first over making changes, also made the BBB file series and are semi active in the Discord. 

Could be wrong, but that's three differences.
A few weeks (hopefully) to go. Sapphic files are ready but they have said finishing others first.

Likera was talking to them and they know about this thread and stuff.
(12 Aug 2023, 15:20 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:  For the people who listened to the files, did you manage to count how many bubbles popped correctly?

Was off by one (short), but was unsure if we heard a very faint one in an especially cluttered vocal passage.
(17 Aug 2023, 21:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote:
(17 Aug 2023, 10:09 )Zooy Wrote: There is this big confusion that being dumb is having an empty head. Not at all. Being dumb means that you make dumb remarks and concentrate on things that are considered silly. When a smart person wants to relax/meditate they empty their head without becoming dumb. It may actually make them smarter during the remaining part of the day.

Exactly! Emptying your mind so you can be present and aware of yourself is a very different thing than being dumb. I just don't want that emptiness to last any longer than my meditation or hypnosis (well, M's hypnosis for now anyway). It's exactly like what people always talk about, having "shower thoughts" because your mind is finally clear, not chasing its tail for hours, so you can finally solve that pesky problem for real.

(17 Aug 2023, 13:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Exactly. Stopping internal dialogue is something completely different from stupidity. Rather the other way around.

Yes, so much. I overthink every...last...thing to the point of foolishness and being unable to enjoy even the simple pleasures in life sometimes, which is why I started practicing meditation, so I could learn to just stop the constant analysis of everything and just be present and enjoy life. That is something I would love to see more of in these hypnosis files because anxiety and analysis paralysis are becoming increasingly common in our world today. That's one of the big reasons I like the BambiLite files is because they've removed not just the dumbing down but also the anxiety-inducing stuff.

(17 Aug 2023, 18:56 )Zooy Wrote: Often my problem is that I cannot sleep because my mind refuses to switch off. That is absolutely not related to dumb or smart. And it is not always bad, because I had some really great ideas in the semi-sleeping state. But I would welcome hypnosis files that make my mind switch off and hence allow me to rest. That does not mean that I want to be dumb. I earn my living by being smart. I cannot afford that to be touched. Hence, any hypnosis in which it is suggested to lower IQ or make dumb I avoid like the plague.

OMG, I hear you there. It can easily take me three hours to fall asleep each night because I can't get my brain to shut up and stop analyzing everything I did that day and what I'll be doing the next day. Like you, I just want a conscious switch that I can hit when it's time to just relax and be present, not to be dumbed down. I also earn my living by being smart, so any dumbing down stuff is an absolute no go.

(17 Aug 2023, 18:49 )Like Ra Wrote: What can be cooler, than a beautiful, smart, bitch über sexy kinky girl?

Precisely. There's a common misconception that if you are smart, you can't be sexy and you can't be kinky. And creativity usually comes hand-in-hand with smartness, so wouldn't you prefer a creative partner who could surprise you in all the right ways?

(17 Aug 2023, 19:38 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: I think the appeal of being dumb is just another form of escapism. Dumb people don't have anxious thoughts about the consequences of their actions. Dumb people don't ruminate on how a conversation or interaction went to worry if the person liked them. A dumb person can just live in the moment and enjoy focusing on simple, easy, happy things without stress or anxiety.

I think you are right about it being escapism. Which makes these files all the worse because not only do they encourage you to be dumb (which you think will help you escape anxiety), but then layer extra anxiety-triggers on top, meaning your situation has really only gotten worse. What most people should be focusing on is something more like the mindfulness stuff and practicing being present and enjoy the simple things without becoming dumb. That will help you not only enjoy things, but also help reduce your anxiety.

I also think a secondary issue here in that people are very insecure about themselves and their bodies and these files encourage negative thoughts and anxiety about that, too, so people who were aeady thinking things like, "If I only had bigger breasts..." get encouraged to follow that path. I know I'm not immune to that. I've always been small-breasted and felt very insecure about that and have had exactly that same thought. Fortunately, my husband is very attracted to slender women with small breasts and actually reacts negatively to large breasts, so that helps me a lot.

I'd still love a switch I could hit to empty my mind and just enjoy, though, because I struggle to shut the darned thing up all the time. 😂 Meditation is still a massive struggle for me despite years of practicing.

Thank you all for commenting. With all the comments asking for "more intense" files, I was wondering if I was just one of the rare few who wanted less intense files.

You both have captured our thoughts and feelings on this topic so well we felt the need to share our agreement on stopping constant analysis, optimization, finding causes, theorizing solutions - finding that something that can comfortably break those life-created thought loops is just such a relief.  Also sharing that some of our best flow states occur in between sleep and wakefulness.

One aspect of the "Bambi Experience" we love is the ability of those who are capable to express their emotions and deep inner experiences in such a way that others can validate their own inner experiences with those of another.

This last is especially important to us as we are trying to validate the commonality of inner experiences across human differences of sex, education, nationality, etc.  This in an effort validate "we are all the same" regardless of external appearances - i.e. fractal shards of a greater consciousness. 

But we digress except to say there is nothing we've found in the Bambi Experience that conflicts with those assumption since we have pretty much personally experienced pretty much everything mentioned from the start of the Bambi Sleep thread during our engagement with the files over the past five or so years. Both "good" and "bad" experiences and a lot in between.
You can learn many things in trance. Like becoming "dumb" or "smart" enough to recognize which things are worth thinking about instead of just mechanically thinking.  All it takes is getting a little external help and a lot of self-observation to illuminate the technique of dropping thought and allowing consciousness to focus on sensation and visualization that helps intellectual types balance their existences. As a friend of mine once characterized it: "I can stop feeling like just a head on a stick."

Real or imagined this has been our experience.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,944 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)