Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Men's Sexy Strap Underwear Bodysuit Bondage Shiny Metallic Thong Jockstrap Singlet Leotard One-Piece Body Chest Harness Costume
$19.43-34%

metelam
Metelam 240lbs Women Plus Size Ultra Elastic Tights Stockings Thick Warm Pantyhose Stirrup and Footed
$9.26

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-51%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Real Leather + Synthetic Full Zip Up 4.5CM Mid Heels Tall Boots Shoes Woman Big Size 33 41 43 46
$134.52-38%

aonihua women one
Summer Sexy Print Long Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Women Swimwear Swimming Bathing Suit Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini Beach Wear
$31.45-20%

drozeno
DROZEENO 2020 new over-knee socks 12 color satin sexy Japanese student socks Sexy shiny satin tights
$75.84-3%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Mesh Male Chastity Device Smooth and Light Cock Cage Sex Toys for Men Penis Urethral Lock Adult Game
$8.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
File descriptions

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jzS...TN0Vg/edit

Platinum Puppets File Information

‘Beginner Friendliness’ Rating 
1 - Very beginner friendly. Never listened to Bambi.
2. Moderately Beginner Friendly. Bambi Experience Recommended. 
3. Advanced Files. Bambi Triggers used throughout. For Experienced Bambis/Hypnotic subjects. 

In the order of the Bambi Cloud Playlist as of 19 SEPT 2023:
  1. Compact Trigger Reinforcement 

Trains the basic 3 triggers. BD, GG, and BS. Wipers and custom binaurals added. edit: Removed wake up at the end for less confusion.

2. Bambi Resistance Breaker

Designed to increase obedience and acceptance to hypnosis and Bambi Files. Trains BS, GG, D4C triggers. Suggestions to share the file, hyper obedience, cocksucking.

3. Fake Trigger Remover 

Starts with a fake ‘trigger remover/ resisting induction’ may induce anxiety, but know that the file is a FAKE trigger remover and should be safe for Bambi. Trains obedience, mindlessness, no resistance. Trains BS, GG, B* Freeze, B* Does As She’s Told, Wipers. Ends with Cock sucking training. ZCDO used. Ends with a wakeup. 

4. Platinum Bambi 

Very suggestive. Uses a real induction to train BS trigger. Trains GG trigger after induction. Associates ZCDO trigger with feeling good/GG trigger. Trains B* Does As She’s Told trigger. Lots of suggestions to be horny/slutty. Hyper obedience training. Suggestions to play with yourself, share the files, love the Platinum Bambi files. Lots of sound effects, binaurals, ASMR.

5. Bambi Tricks Her Mind

Induction is a confusion style narrative. Left is helping you to ‘resist’, right is telling you to be hypnotized. After introduction, the listener is bombarded with triggers. BS, GG, B Does As She’s Told, Wipers, B*Freeze. Suggestions to stop resisting, stop thinking. Mentions an undefined ‘Master’ throughout the file. Addictive suggestions. Ends with ASMR fade out.

6. Bambi Gives In

Confusion induction. Seriously confusing induction as you count bubbles. Slight ‘gaslightly’ words in the beginning. Introduces the “Yes Brain” trigger. Trains the Wipers trigger with fractionation. The Yes Brain Trigger is a button in the back of your mouth, every time Bambi sucks cock, she thinks Yes over and over. Trains the ZCDO trigger. Heavy oral fixation themes. Mentions a ‘master’ at the end. Suggestions to love being controlled and obeying. Suggestions to be less stressful and happy.

7. Yes Brain Loop

Trains the yes Brain Trigger. Suggestions to stop resisting and obey triggers.

8. Bambi Confusion 

A Confusion Induction file with LOTS of effects and triggers. Suggestions to stop resisting, listening over and over, love being hypnotized.

9. Bambi Thinks With Her Tits

Associates and trains her tits to influence Bambi. Suggestions to see your tits be bigger. Imagery of ‘bells’ on her nipples. Whenever Bambi sucks cock, she hears the bells and makes her want to keep sucking. Ringing bells means pleasure and obedience. Suggestions to Bounce your tits. Trains ZCDO trigger with the bells.

10. Bambi Body Betrayal

This file is a Bambi Cal’s Curse file. Different script, same effect. Orgasm denial. Suggestions to be unable to cum, ask permission to cum (From someone different each time) Suggestion to type ‘My Body Betrays me” after you listen. Reportedly very effective.

This is what I wrote in Platinum Bambi wish-list:

Please make a smart, sexy, beautiful Bambi, who loves self-bondage. It can be different files. Smart Bambi loves to work and to study, the more she studies, the more horny she becomes, the more slutty she dresses up, and the more horny she becomes, the more her body turns feminine. And the more feminine and attractive she becomes, the better she performs, and the better she performs, the more money she earns, and the more feminine, fetish and naughty things she buys. Etc ...
(10 Oct 2023, 23:39 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what I wrote in Platinum Bambi wish-list:

Please make a smart, sexy, beautiful Bambi, who loves self-bondage. It can be different files. Smart Bambi loves to work and to study, the more she studies, the more horny she becomes, the more slutty she dresses up, and the more horny she becomes, the more her body turns feminine. And the more feminine and attractive she becomes, the better she performs, and the better she performs, the more money she earns, and the more feminine, fetish and naughty things she buys. Etc ...

Business Bambi
Here was our suggestion:

How about a file merging the best qualities of Bambi and os? Our personal experience is that we are still 'me' albeit with the ability to perceive and understand (and appreciate) impressions we formerly rejected. As a result we *understand* and *deeply appreciate* a broader range of what is happening around us.

Perhaps it's autism or ADHD or just the social milieu in which we were raised but being able to stand outside of that lifelong persona is just such a *gift*.

Here's the response:

Interesting idea, I'll think about this one.
(11 Oct 2023, 02:32 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: Business Bambi
Yes! The rest of the files can perfectly apply.

I would like to add one more thing (as always): everything and everyone around encourages and/or forces your feminization.
Bambi gives up control...
Here is the release of the Sapphic Bambi series!

This is the start of a project called: Sapphic Bambi. Designed for people and Bambi's attracted to females. They can either be listened to individually or as one file. Each file has a description and rating on the FAQ page!

No mention of cock or any cock related Bambi Triggers. Suggestions to enjoy being with women, pleasuring women, being turned on by women, etc. Introduces Pussy Brain Bambi as a new trigger. Similar to ZCDO, Bambi is focused on pussy and can’t think of anything else. Suggestion to masturbate to women. Awakener in 04 - Pussy Slave.
All further Sapphic Bambi posts will be posted on Patreon as early releases.

1. Sapphic Bambi FULL FILE
    1. This file is the full 4 part series of the Sapphic Bambi. No mention of cock or any cock related Bambi Triggers. Suggestions to enjoy being with women, pleasuring women, being turned on by women, etc. Introduces Pussy Brain Bambi as a new trigger. Similar to ZCDO, Bambi is focused on pussy and can’t think of anything else. Suggestion to masturbate to women. Awakener in 04 - Pussy Slave
      1. Sapphic Bambi 01 - Cuddle Induction 
      2. Sapphic Bambi 02 - Good Girls Lust
      3. Sapphic Bambi 03 - Tit Slave
      4. Sapphic Bambi 04 - Pussy Slave
        1. Pussy Brain Bambi is introduced

Sapphic Bambi FULL.mp3 (Size: 52.66 MB )

Joined the Patreon
Finally, I gave this series a listen across a couple of nights. Based on the rave reactions, I even expected some effects (I'm relatively immune to Bambi, only the "Good Girl" trigger works a bit, and the Cockslut file relatively stably produces spectacular convulsions, aka "dry orgasm").

No, no effects and no trance. I do like some concepts, I love the fractionation, I like multiple voices ... but... BUT... Everything is TOO sped up and rushed!!!! Why-oh-why...

If the voice asks me to take a deep breath, IT TAKES TIME!!!! Not a split second until the "breath out" command!!! If a trigger is used, the result TAKES SOME TIME to manifest! But the voice(s) are aeady gone firing other triggers.

From this point of view, @bellmar did a better job with triggers, by repeating them with a pause in between.

The Platinum series assumes all triggers aeady work, if not, it makes not much sense to listen to it.

And a common issue with @bellmar - the voices are "too nervously fast" to be trancy. Even children-like voices can be calming yet arousing - check Japanese hypno.

It would be great to have a reworked, slowed down version of the files, with some pauses in the key moments.

And yes, no dumbing down version, please 😉
(24 Oct 2023, 15:04 )Like Ra Wrote: The Platinum series assumes all triggers aeady work, if not, it makes not much sense to listen to it.

Completely agree with this, but....omg when they work...

The fast triggers. The fast commands. For me, because everything is so ingrained, it's complete overload and I love it.

It's the speed, combined with less amnesia, that are showing me how under control the files make me, that is pushing the experience forward. So whilst following your advice may make a better product for people with less advancement with the original files, the 'errors' enhance it for others.

Will capitalism determine Bambi's future? 😜

Edit:yes I butchered the quote feature. Sorry, but I don't know how to fix and the Bambi part of me doesn't want to!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,944 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)