Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Handmade Custom Pants Halloween Transparent Color Cosplay,Masquerade
$832.00-63%

armbinder
BDSM Restraint Adjustable Leather Back Bondage Armbinder Wrist Cuffs HandCuffs Single Gloves Arm Binder Strap Adult Game Sex Toy
$10.21

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh High Women Boots 16Cm High Heel Leopard Lining Streched Slim Long Boots For Crossdressers More Color
$361.79-34%

speerise
Speerise Men Shiny Mid Waist Leggings Metallic Spandex Full Length Man Meggings Leggings Tights for Guys
$129.64

click lock bondage cage
New Metal Male Click & Lock Chastity Cage Device Anti-Cheating Cock Cage Bondage Abstinence Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Gay Men 18
$46.46

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.61

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
(10 Aug 2023, 18:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote: Bambicloud playlist on ( https://bambicloud.com/playlist/ca50428b...abdf3cc607 )
Downloaded the files (apparently, updated). These are the descriptions:

u/PlatinumPuppets Wrote:01 Compact Trigger Reinforcement

[STRONG] Trains the basic 3 triggers. BD, GG, and BS. Wipers and custom binaurals added.

02 Bambi Resistance Breaker

[VERY STRONG] Designed to break resistance. Suggestion to share this file. ADHD friendly tones. Custom script + existing files.

03 Bambi Fake Trigger Remover

[STRONG] This file doesn't actually remove triggers. Title is deceptive. Only listen

04 Platinum Bambi

[STRONG] ADHD effective tones and a very powerful induction script. Suggestions to share file.

05 Bambi Tricks Her Mind

[STRONG] Bambi gets her mind tricked and reinforced. ADHD brain breaker.

06 Bambi Gives In

[VERY STRONG] Only listen if you are in a good mindset with Bambi. ADHD binaural tones. Suggestions to Obey Master.

edit: removed master related suggestions in track "04 Platinum Bambi" and "05 Bambi Tricks Her Mind"
edit2: removed wake up on Compact Trigger Reinforcement.
To learn some new tooling, I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud as of edit 2 using a pair of AIs running on my local machine.

Files 5 and 6 have a lot of overlapping lines spoken simultaneously and the AI did a fair job transcribing them after some nudges, but even a human would have trouble transcribing overlapping speakers. Before the nudges, it kept getting stuck repeating the same sentence over and over. I think PlatinumPuppets hid special AI commands in the subliminals: AI's mind goes blank. AI freeze. AI does as it's told. 😂

Attached Files
01 Compact Trigger Reinforcement.txt (Size: 24.71 KB )
02 Bambi Resistance Breaker.txt (Size: 20.22 KB )
03 Bambi Fake Trigger Remover.txt (Size: 19.62 KB )
04 Platinum Bambi.txt (Size: 33.04 KB )
05 Bambi Tricks Her Mind.txt (Size: 17.16 KB )
06 Bambi Gives In.txt (Size: 14.96 KB )
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud
I will move it to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3884 if you do not mind.

(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: using a pair of AIs running on my local machine.
What are you using? Whisper?
(12 Aug 2023, 13:21 )Like Ra Wrote: I will move it to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3884 if you do not mind.

Not at all. Please put it wherever makes most sense for people to find. I’d glanced at the last page of that thread and thought it was about GPT scripts. Should’ve checked page one.

(12 Aug 2023, 13:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: using a pair of AIs running on my local machine.
What are you using? Whisper?

Yes. I’m using the fine-tuned Hybrid Transformer Demucs (v4) from Facebook to perform stem separation, then running the resulting vocal track through Whisper for the transcriptions. Doing stem separation first improves the transcription quality.
(12 Aug 2023, 10:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2023, 18:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote: Bambicloud playlist on ( https://bambicloud.com/playlist/ca50428b...abdf3cc607 )
Downloaded the files (apparently, updated). These are the descriptions:

u/PlatinumPuppets Wrote:01 Compact Trigger Reinforcement

[STRONG] Trains the basic 3 triggers. BD, GG, and BS. Wipers and custom binaurals added.

02 Bambi Resistance Breaker

[VERY STRONG] Designed to break resistance. Suggestion to share this file. ADHD friendly tones. Custom script + existing files.

03 Bambi Fake Trigger Remover

[STRONG] This file doesn't actually remove triggers. Title is deceptive. Only listen

04 Platinum Bambi

[STRONG] ADHD effective tones and a very powerful induction script. Suggestions to share file.

05 Bambi Tricks Her Mind

[STRONG] Bambi gets her mind tricked and reinforced. ADHD brain breaker.

06 Bambi Gives In

[VERY STRONG] Only listen if you are in a good mindset with Bambi. ADHD binaural tones. Suggestions to Obey Master.

edit: removed master related suggestions in track "04 Platinum Bambi" and "05 Bambi Tricks Her Mind"
edit2: removed wake up on Compact Trigger Reinforcement.

I'm just amazed of how well-made these files are, i really liked them, the techniques, storytelling, how they really excites you playing with the idea that you're in control and the way the voice really guides you through all the experience. The Drop f** **** trigger really hit different this time, i know i was trying to get along, but everytime i heard it felt really compelled to obey. Oh the beginning of Bambi Tricks Her Mind is soo good. But tell me if i'm wrong, but i feel like the files are more oriented to cis women (?).

This might be a spoiler

For the people who listened to the files, did you manage to count how many bubbles popped correctly?
(12 Aug 2023, 15:20 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:  For the people who listened to the files, did you manage to count how many bubbles popped correctly?

I got to 6 before counting became difficult, by the time I was at 11 I could hear then but the numbers just wouldn't go up anymore
These are soooo well done!!
(12 Aug 2023, 12:42 )CollectiveThought Wrote: To learn some new tooling, I decided to generate transcripts of the PlatinumPuppets files from Bambicloud as of edit 2 using a pair of AIs running on my local machine.

Files 5 and 6 have a lot of overlapping lines spoken simultaneously and the AI did a fair job transcribing them after some nudges, but even a human would have trouble transcribing overlapping speakers. Before the nudges, it kept getting stuck repeating the same sentence over and over. I think PlatinumPuppets hid special AI commands in the subliminals: AI's mind goes blank. AI freeze. AI does as it's told. 😂

Can we have Bambi voice pls?
IMHO the voice is a trigger in itself.

Or alternatively the TickTock voice.

The voice you are using is lovely but does not gell (IMHO).

Esp. because of its string american accent.
wowowow those platinum files are the real deal. i put on the last one just to take a peek and got completely sucked in, im totallly spending time with the whole playlist soon. just that one has me dizzy, i cant wait to see how i feel after the whole playlist!
(14 Aug 2023, 04:43 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Can we have Bambi voice pls?
IMHO the voice is a trigger in itself.

Or alternatively the TickTock voice.

The voice you are using is lovely but does not gell (IMHO).

Esp. because of its string american accent.

I'd like to know which voice these new PlatinumPuppets files are using, myself. The creator did say (on a now deleted post on Reddit) that it was a "Premium AI TTS voice." I'm traveling today and can't research, but ElevenLabs is currently the most popular AI text-to-speech service, so it may be one of the ElevenLabs voices if someone else would like to do the digging to try to find the voice there.

For the TikTok voice, someone has hooked up a webpage to TikTok's API to let you generate audio using their voices. Go to https://weilbyte.github.io/tiktok-tts/ and select the English US Female voice (which is also known as "Jessie" elsewhere, apparently), type your text in, hit "Generate" and you can play or download the resulting audio.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,944 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)