Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Oil Shiny Business Knee High Thin Stockings Stretchy Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Gloss Solid Formal Men\\\'s Socks
$38.93-67%

zlatameer
Black Latex Women Men Mask Headpiece Fetish Hood with Overhead Hole (No Hair) Handmade Costumes S-LM266
$32.54-5%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Leggings Women Stretch Mid Waist Push Up Tights Gym Clothing Leggins Workout Active Wear
$39.22-3%

ballet high heels
Silicone Toe Protection Sleeve Forefoot Pad Ballet Woman High Heels Anti Wear Correction Hallux Valgus Foot Care Tool Gel Socks
$7.01-62%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-19%

transparent bodysuit
Neon Green Mesh Transparent BodySuit Sexy Women's Backless Striped Sleeveless Overalls Party Fashion Spaghelti Strap Rompers New
$18.59-27%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Hollow Breathable Mesh Square Toe Stiletto High Heels Women Pumps Ankle Lace-Up Elegant Dress Ladies Shoes
$25.52-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Perceived age and art
(18 May 2023, 22:21 )Vixien Wrote: socially accepted limits, legally accepted limits, and common sense are different in different cultures.
Bingo. And they change with time.
(18 May 2023, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 May 2023, 17:59 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: hit a nerve, Ra? ... Not even going to answer your questions.
Forums are for discussions. And I like healthy logical discussions with proper arguments, when both parties listen to each other, agree or constructively object.  What are your arguments? What is your point of view? How is it different from mine?

Then don't act like a 10 year old lol. I gave my views. You, as usual, post in a mocking way when someone's view/opinion/argument etc is different than yours.

So my view has aeady been said, and it's all I will say on it. No matter what I say you act like your opinion etc is the only one.
(19 May 2023, 17:01 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Then don't act like a 10 year old lol.
3 manipulation techniques in one phrase. Unacceptable in any constructive discussion. Ignored.

(19 May 2023, 17:01 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: No matter what I say you act like your opinion etc is the only one.
Another unprovable manipulative statement. Ignored.

(19 May 2023, 17:01 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: You, as usual, post in a mocking way when someone's view/opinion/argument etc is different than yours.
And again....

Let's try from another side.

According to your perception of my statements, how do you think your opinion is different from mine?
OK, I will start first. Let's compare these two phrases:

(17 May 2023, 17:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Any art made to look like the subject is under age and engaged in anything erotic could possibly be perceived by authorities as paedo tendencies, and get you in trouble.
(17 May 2023, 18:42 )Like Ra Wrote: "Anything you do could possibly be perceived by authorities as something illegal, and get you in trouble." Because this is what the authorities are paid for.

Your phrase is a subset of my phrase. No contradiction.

(17 May 2023, 17:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Personally I have ZERO interest in that type. Be they anime or AI or whatever. And I personally question the morality of the person creating it and as well those that enjoy it.

As you said, this is your personal opinion, and I'm perfectly fine with it, as everybody is free to have a personal opinion. No contradiction.

(17 May 2023, 17:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Cosplay/roleplay is one thing, this is another.
I did not reply to this phrase, because I did not fully understand what you meant by that. Could you, please, elaborate?
Wow, you really can't see it, can you? Anytime someone posts anything you don't agree with, you answer the same way. You run this place like a dictator. Your opinion and those that agree with it are the only ones that matter. As a former site owner who had forums, this is not the way. And I'm not alone. I've had messages from people saying the same thing (or worse btw). They're afraid to say anything you won't agree with.
(16 May 2023, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Guess their age:

I don't want to guess their age, I shouldn't have to ask that question. If there is a question you ask it and walk the fuck away. The fact that you are finding this difficult is a problem.
(20 May 2023, 21:39 )pansy Wrote: I don't want to guess their age, I shouldn't have to ask that question.
The title of the thread has "Perceived age" in it. You are basically saying, that you do not want to participate in the discussion in this thread. OK, fine with me.

(20 May 2023, 21:39 )pansy Wrote: The fact that you are finding this difficult is a problem.
What do I find difficult? Guessing their age? I KNOW their age. I do not have to guess.
(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: you really can't see it, can you?
Do I see what?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Anytime someone posts anything you don't agree with
Examples?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: you answer the same way
What way? How would you like me to answer? Please give an example.

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: You run this place like a dictator.
Sounds like an accusation. Care to explain?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: I've had messages from people saying the same thing (or worse btw).
Unprovable without checking your mailbox, isn't it?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Your opinion
What opinion? Do you actually know my opinion? Do you care about my opinion? Have you ever asked me about my opinion on anything?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Your opinion and those that agree with it are the only ones that matter.
Please explain the "matterness". Do I ban the rest? Do I say, that someone is wrong? Do I blame anybody for anything? Sounds like yet another accusation with no facts behind.

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: As a former site owner who had forums, this is not the way.
What way do you expect?

(20 May 2023, 18:05 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: They're afraid to say anything you won't agree with.
What do I do with people who do not agree with me? E.g. @princesitanatty (where are you, BTW?) never agrees with me, yet we always have fantastic and very useful dialogues. Culmor usually does not agree with me, and I greatly value his opinion. So, another unprovable statement?

On the other hand, did you notice that you do not follow the topic, but derail the thread with statements you do not even care to prove or even explain? And when I ask for explanation, you don't care to reply? Is this the proper way of leading the forum you expect?
(17 May 2023, 19:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Next. How old is she?

All previous appear to be in range of 20 to 25 or so with some flex due to slightly above average fat content in the face however by my experience they do not appear under 20. 

This post is more dubious, the first and last girl look underage and although my intuition isn't great I would assume on the lower range. Probably around 15 to 16 if I had to guess

Second girl looks like early thirties but that makeup and hairstyle can fool eyesight, her body looks on the younger side but in fairness maintaining good shape is not impossible. The makeup looks old though.
(18 May 2023, 03:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 May 2023, 02:17 )Lancer Wrote: won't work when the art looks like a naked underage real person to an outsider.

Real enough? Or.... too artistic? 😉

Antiquity plays havoc with everything. Hair styles follow trends and the ones shows appear visually old due to the hair styles. That said I would wager with near 100 percent certainty that all pictured are underage (especially the toddlers). It is hypocritical but I would say that the only reason they continue to exist and be held in high regard is because they are old and we believe things were different back then (they were). Atttempting something like this today ala that music band with the naked baby and the dollar bill and you would be boiled like crawfish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old age, or is it just me ? Tinker D 12 1,263 06 Nov 2021, 12:04
Last Post: Zooy

Contributors: egregious (1) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (27) , Lycalopex (3) , no smile (1) , pansy (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (7) , Vixien (2)