Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
14CM High Heel Pointed toe Solid PU Leather Side Zip Women Fetish Cosplay Party Knee-high Boots
$986.15

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$11.31-25%

2022 chastity
2022 New 3 Color Cobra Male Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Super Small Cock Cage,Mini Penis Cage,Sex Toys For Men Gay
$43.55-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Cross Front Back Line Pantyhose Vertical Shrimp Line Silk Tights Sexy Lingerie High Elastic Pantyhose Nightclub Dance Stockings
$5.17-29%

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade L-E CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$1379.40-79%

transparent dress
Sexy Short Sleeve Lolita Thin Transparent Gauze Attractive Dress Temptation Exotic Nightgown Sleepwear Dresses Pajamas Women
$35.91

rubber cosplay
Animal Mask Simulation Lifelike Halloween Cosplay Mask Party Costume Mask for
$21.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Perceived age and art
(23 May 2023, 19:56 )Lancer Wrote: Now if it was a good friend I would tell then that their shit is fucked but I would also accompany a friend to the gates of hell if they wanted to meet the devil because my morality is weaker than my commitment to friends and family. 
Do you think they consciously chose this?

Ideology can be chosen. Sexuality, subconscious body reactions to a "built-in(?)" fetish? I don't think so.
(23 May 2023, 20:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 May 2023, 19:56 )Lancer Wrote: Now if it was a good friend I would tell then that their shit is fucked but I would also accompany a friend to the gates of hell if they wanted to meet the devil because my morality is weaker than my commitment to friends and family. 
Do you think they consciously chose this?

Ideology can be chosen. Sexuality, subconscious body reactions to a "built-in(?)" fetish? I don't think so.

Consciously chose? If you mean pedophilia I doubt anyone not aeady too far gone to ever want to be a pedophile, makes finding love in effect impossible if you aren't attracted to the right age group, your sexual interest is also a literal felony of you tried and considered widely to be the most hated categories of human by people. I have also never at any point suggested that their attraction was ever a choice, their actions however are their own choice. 

Anyhow this has been an interesting topic to argue about but I feel that I have exhausted my points of interest. I will wait to see if my guesses on any of the first page posts were close to correct. I believe that I might have guessed a bit too low, I don't give enough credit to the fact that women don't age terribly much in their 30s and a bit of makeup and facial fat can easily hide a bit of time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old age, or is it just me ? Tinker D 12 1,263 06 Nov 2021, 12:04
Last Post: Zooy

Contributors: egregious (1) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (27) , Lycalopex (3) , no smile (1) , pansy (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (7) , Vixien (2)