Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Gauze Transparent High Stockings Women's Nylons Open Crotchless Pantyhose Stockings Thin Silky Oil Shiny Clubwear Tights
$7.90

jialuowei
jialuowei 14CM Super High Heel Boots Stiletto Metal Heel Pointed toe Full Side Zip Over-the-Knee Long Thigh Boots Custom Made
$1064.80

tiaobug sissy
Men's stockings Sheer Lace Skirted Hollow Out Nylon Pantyhose Sexy Bulge Pouch G-String Garters Tights Leggings Sissy Nightwear
$19.34-44%

crossdresser silicone body
Silicone Breast Form For Little Chest Women Mastectomy Transgender Crossdresser Making Body Balance Artificial Huge Fake Boobs
$30.01-21%

sissy femboy
FRRK Silicone Sissy Chastity Cage Femboy Device for Male Penis Exercise Flexible BDSM Sex Toys Security Check Pass Cock Lock
$37.44-50%

msemis
Kids Girls Glittery Artistic Skating Dress Gymnastics Leotard Ballerina Splice Mesh Camisole Lyrical Ballet Dance Overlay Dress
$16.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Perceived age and art
If someone uses AI art-- or any fictional media, for that matter-- to keep from hurting and exploiting real, living things, then let them.
(22 May 2023, 03:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 May 2023, 03:17 )Lancer Wrote: People might wonder if you might burn the real person if given the chance or why you might hate them so much. It doesn't take a social genius to put 2 and 2 together and assume that if you play obvious pedo games or enjoy the content that you might be a pedophile irl.

And if you play computer games (e.g. first person shooters), you are most likely a potential killer? Should you be treated somehow? Just in case?

And if you practice martial arts and train with a mannequin, you are most likely aggressive and dangerous, and constantly looking for someone to beat up?

The list can go on...

If you read Marquis de Sad, you have a tendency of sewing mouths shut.
If you watch films over the 2nd World War, you are a nazi.
Did you notice, that martial art mannequins are white men? Sounds racist!

I specifically mention it is how we interact with it that is what causes people to suspect something more, not the mere act of doing so. And it isn't always a bad thing, I will try to provide benign or good examples where I can to explain. 

If you enjoy first person shooters, get into guns, look up to characters in first person shooters and you are young people will think that you might end up in the military. That or the far more common gun happy redneck. 

If you start training martial arts, getting a belt and acting aggressively in public people might reasonably assume you are trying to bait people into a fight, while I don't know of any with martial arts I know real examples of people who get guns and carry licenses acting far more abrasive and aggressive assuming that their gun will protect them and others rightfully believe that the carrier has some messed up self defense hero dream. On the flip side I also know of people who learned judo and gun use for safety and rationally want to defend themselves due to stature or age. 

If you read marquis de sad and enjoy sections of unbridled sadism or even get an erection from it I will most certainly assume you have a sadistic streak if not an outright sadist. This is neither good nor bad, but I will most certainly be worried if you don't understand or poorly grasp consent, basic safety and sanity. Someone outside of bdsm might be reasonably scared. 

If you obsess over ww2 history and how Germany could have won or alternate histories where they did there is a far above average likelihood of them ending up a neonazi who listens to Erika and spouts superior race garbage. On the other hand it could just be a fascination with history and military technology/ discipline. 

If you tape a4 prints of white peoples faces to mannequins or post racist content I would reasonably assume that your training might be race motivated. If the mannequins happen to be white no reasonable person would question it. 

If you seek out and jerk to content where the depiction is obviously children I have a reasonable assumption that you are a pedophile or at least interested in children. Otherwise you wouldn't seek out specifically this form of content. 

If you merely jerked to content that contained a character that is technically below 18 in its original form or hentai with indeterminate ages etc I don't see any connection, just that you jerk off.

While there is content that people will judge you for simply observing it is less about the content and more about how you interact with it. Over enthusiasm, interest and joy in expression or action in something that shouldn't evoke those kinda feeling is suspect and since mind reading or observing real world challenges may be impossible it is one of the few judgements of character we have available. We do this all the time to determine if we should be friends or partners, whether someone is trustworthy or reliable, whether someone is like us or someone different.
Not going to reply to your hostile approach, Ra.

I posted how I feel and that's it. No more derailing the thread, ok?

You need to learn to relax and post like Lancer did.
I see, you prefer monologues to dialogues... OK, fine with me.

(22 May 2023, 17:27 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: No more derailing the thread, ok?
Yes, please.
Next step.

Let's assume, that a person is indeed a nazi, sadist, pedophile, racist, necrophile, potential killer, obsessed with violence, or homosexual (oh... that's not a crime anymore...), or all of those at the same time, but haven't committed any of those in real life.

What would you do or suggest doing with/to such a person?
Oh, BTW, any more age guesses before "I reveal" the actual ages of the girls above?

Or... I wonder if a poll would be a good idea...
A poll would work better. I think.
(23 May 2023, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Next step.

Let's assume, that a person is indeed a nazi, sadist, pedophile, racist, necrophile, potential killer, obsessed with violence, or homosexual (oh... that's not a crime anymore...), or all of those at the same time, but haven't committed any of those in real life.

Nothing.

If they want to be treated for it (because things like pedophilia and necrophilia are fetishes, not sexualities, and those can be cured with the right kind of therapy) then let them seek treatment without getting stigma thrown at them, but if they're entirely non-offending, have not hurt or exploited anyone, and do not seem imminently likely to change that, then nothing necessarily needs to be done.
I don’t recall any pedophile cure that actually worked for the time I worked on the subject.

The only think that works is the consciousness of the wrong you’ll do if you abuse someone who can’t know where it lands.
(23 May 2023, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Next step.

I wouldn't do much of anything, the world has enough persecutors to go around.
If it was some stranger or a very weak friendship/acquaintance I would debate them a little since words are cheap but if they just don't get it I would give up and let them be. If they are offensive to me I will just stop talking or interacting with them. 
Now if it was a good friend I would tell then that their shit is fucked but I would also accompany a friend to the gates of hell if they wanted to meet the devil because my morality is weaker than my commitment to friends and family. 

As for society at large, ostracization, hostility and disdain is the life of those who go against the norm, you either find a community which supports or echos the same beliefs or get crushed until you either leave, hide, change your behavior or lash out. Society will of course attack you wherever you go if you don't appear to have changed and people moving or seeing your community easily invites an offensive. The government might put you on a watchlist or shut down the site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old age, or is it just me ? Tinker D 12 1,263 06 Nov 2021, 12:04
Last Post: Zooy

Contributors: egregious (1) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (27) , Lycalopex (3) , no smile (1) , pansy (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (7) , Vixien (2)