Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Fake Chest Artificial Boobs for Mastectomy Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Drag Queen
$121.00-12%

latex zentai
Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front
$36.30

Foreskin Corrector
2 Pcs/Set Sex Toys for Men Male Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Daily/Night Cock Ring Silicone
$20.90

sorbern
Mirror Women Sunglasses Fashion Ladies Vintage Brand Designer Cat Eye Sun Glasses Woman Shades Female Uv400 Oculos
$22.53-26%

FRRK
FRRK Strapon Male Chastity Belt Cock Cage Men Stainless Steel Adult BDSM Sex Toys Metal Penis Rings Strap On Lock Bondage Device
$39.76-19%

pvc stockings
M L XL 3XL Wet Look PVC Shiny Over Knee Thigh High Stockings Sexy Lingerie Night Clubwear Faux Leather Medias Negras Chaussette
$23.91-40%

cock cage
CBT Spiked 3D Printing Pussy Vaginal BDSM Male Cock Cage Penis Gay Sissy Sex Toys for Men
$37.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
Anyone know if they have also been inactive on reddit? I cannot find the account myself.
(22 Feb 2024, 07:07 )jthursday Wrote:
(21 Feb 2024, 22:43 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone heard from @bambiislv haven't heard back on a file upload for almost a week.  Sent 2 Emails, I'm a touch concerned?

Bellmar

I sent an email on Sunday and haven't received a reply back either.

Bambiislv is back and files are being uploaded again.
(29 Oct 2023, 18:48 )bambiislv Wrote: There currently isn't a way to view the number of hours listened, but I am planning on eventually adding a page that shows some more detailed information, including listening time.

The reason that mentioning Bambi cloud on the subreddit was disallowed was centered around users being able to upload files to the site. I have since removed the ability to upload files and made all user-uploaded content private. As far as I'm aware, this issue is now resolved.

I finally found you bambi cloud architect
i have the real need to work with you as this is the most exiting bambi project i can closely relate too as a developer bambi
your project its the best thing happening to our community (even with some minor content infringements at start)

Why? centralized niche-oriented content platform available to every bambi out there. right now, if we lose bambis along the way they take their content with them.
as a community service you could provide a last resort of saving your bambi creations even after bambis stop monetizing on their creations for any reason.

so AWS?
does this mean bambicloud is containerized?
1TB for almost 80€??? scaaaam! what a dual core with 4GB? like a really tiny adult VPS? giggle

i might be able to help with the hosting after your free plan expires.
or maybe just in case, of an emergency where something legally shitty happens &/or some cloud provider decides you go against their ToS & shut you down
i could setup & add a bare metal to my local network & give you SSH access. My price? user access to all audios for my entertainment! ^^ giggle

currently i have 4TB on an intel quad core wtih 16GB. my bandwidth is 300 down 50 up which is what i need as a user.to stream at 4k!
if more is required i can simply ask my ISP for more, my location is Europe, Austria which means some extra DSA regulations but nothing fancy as the cloud isnt a social media site.

respecting social integrations?
best thing is to compartmentalize considering user data requirements.

you split the cloud between the audio hosting backend, db, heptic integrations, etc
& add a tiny VPS with the social media site using a CMS with all the social media integrations hosting the user database with all the private info secure & removed from audios, using UUID to link users & audios is simple enough, might be tedious TBT this way you are able to outsource to a mod team the ability to quickly resolve private data conflicts.

this way you move teh actually cloud to a safer place in the back away from public only allowing connections from the social server. you only need to fetch() for your audio system, hepatic integration, fetch the target audio from the db while the front server just collects the parts to pass to render before sending a cached static site to the clients browser.
this way we can even add a front server audio stagging blob & are able to check if the user has ownership of the files passing several checks before finally adding to the cloud. it also facilitates adding monetization options for content creators & posible new monetization chances for the cloud seeling add space trageting specific content creators

lastly but not least!
on the heptics integrations i might provide you with bambi hucow powers & the ability to integrate, connect & use all remote-controlled toys on the market!
Even the ones you build yourself! like i want too with my tiddy pumps.
since i dont want to blow away my entire bag of mischief on a public forum ill withhold the toy integration solution till you contact me as i do desire to be part of your project helping out our community in the possess

MOO!
NYA!
plugged & listening to your cloud & hoping for a positive reply
let me build you your dream modeling pay site!
mailto:brandynette@brandyphilias.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 41 7,434 10 May 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Trixie
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,279 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , brandynette (1) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)