Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
300% Density 13x4 Lace Frontal Water Wave Human Hair Wigs For Women 30Inch Indian Remy Glueless 4x4 Closure Wig Natural Color
$91.08-29%

2022 chastity
2022 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Gold Penis Cage Lockable Metal Cock Ring BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$59.13-60%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-50%

soronssy
Sexy glossy silky Women Over Knee Compression long Socks Thigh High Stockings oily Shiny Smooth Elastic sports Stockings MEN
$255.83-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Bling Glitter Pointed Toe Side Zip Up Thick High Heels Short Booties Ladies Shoes Woman Size 38 45 47
$111.07-38%

latex swimsuit
Mould Women's 100% Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Black Latex Bodysuit Open Crotch
$35.09-4%

zentai
Halloween Men Spidercosplay Costume Superhero Zentai Suit Adults Kids Boys Male Full Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$246.53-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
Hi, I am not sure if this is in the right spot or not, but here goes.
First I absolutely love Bambi Cloud it amazing.
I am wondering if there is a way to determine the number of hours listened, for example I am on level 38, can I equate that to hours?
Next I know, there was an issue with talking about Bambi Cloud on the Bambi Slee*p sub Reddit. Has that been fixed?
bambiislv, I hope you see this and can help out. I also mentioned an idea for a new file…… remember me 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 61BC3F36-D675-4EEF-8DE0-8E2314398CC1.png   
XxCammiexX
(29 Oct 2023, 17:05 )cammiecd Wrote: Hi, I am not sure if this is in the right spot or not but here goes.
I am wondering if there is a way to determine the number of hours listened, for example I am on level 38, can I equate that to hours?
Next I know there was an issue with talking about Bambi Cloud on the Bambi Slee*p sub Reddit. Has that been fixed?
bambiislv, I hope you see this and can help out. I also mentioned an idea for a new file…… remember me 😊

Bambiislv is super quick to reply to Email's, if he happens to miss this. The contact information is on the site.
(29 Oct 2023, 17:16 )cammiecd Wrote: Hi, I am not sure if this is in the right spot or not but here goes.
Next I know there was an issue with talking about Bambi Cloud on the Bambi Slee*p sub Reddit. Has that been fixed?

There currently isn't a way to view the number of hours listened, but I am planning on eventually adding a page that shows some more detailed information, including listening time.

Your current listening time on Bambi cloud is 343 hours (wow!). You're in the #15 spot for highest listening time, btw. You can calculate an approximation of your listening time in minutes using the attached formula (where n is your current level).

equation.png   

The reason that mentioning Bambi cloud on the subreddit was disallowed was centered around users being able to upload files to the site. I have since removed the ability to upload files and made all user-uploaded content private. As far as I'm aware, this issue is now resolved.
(29 Oct 2023, 18:48 )bambiislv Wrote: The reason that mentioning Bambi cloud on the subreddit was disallowed was centered around users being able to upload files to the site. I have since removed the ability to upload files and made all user-uploaded content private. As far as I'm aware, this issue is now resolved.
However, the question about Bambi Cloud was immediately downvoted. So, again, my suspicions are getting confirmed ...
(29 Oct 2023, 18:48 )bambiislv Wrote: Your current listening time on Bambi cloud is 343 hours (wow!). You're in the #15 spot for highest listening time, btw. You can calculate an approximation of your listening time in minutes using the attached formula (where n is your current level).
Lol, Bambi's and math formulas, makes me giggle😊 also, thank you for your quick response to me earlier.
(29 Oct 2023, 18:48 )bambiislv Wrote: There currently isn't a way to view the number of hours listened, but I am planning on eventually adding a page that shows some more detailed information, including listening time.

Your current listening time on Bambi cloud is 343 hours (wow!). You're in the #15 spot for highest listening time, btw. You can calculate an approximation of your listening time in minutes using the attached formula (where n is your current level).

Thank you so much for letting me know. Math is hard, I can't wait for any added features that may come along. 
Thanks again for all of us Bambies
XxCammiexX
When I was listening to them I downloaded all of them so I was not tied to having the internet.  I have all even the new ones somewhere.  I have issues with hard drive space currently 52 terabytes.  But I needmore!
I love Bambi Cloud as well. It makes listening so easy and the playlist feature is awesome.

A while ago I suggested adding another training plan via mail and the owner quickly repied. Unfortunately real life was a bitch and I didn't complete it (yet).

I wonder if it was possible to have a Discord Bot playing the files into Discord voice channels... that would be so awesome.
(02 Nov 2023, 16:00 )subdream Wrote: I wonder if it was possible to have a Discord Bot playing the files into Discord voice channels... that would be so awesome.

I think they do that on the bambi discord, but i'm not sure, there is a lot of time since i've been there.
(02 Nov 2023, 16:22 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(02 Nov 2023, 16:00 )subdream Wrote: I wonder if it was possible to have a Discord Bot playing the files into Discord voice channels... that would be so awesome.
I think they do that on the bambi discord, but i'm not sure, there is a lot of time since i've been there.
I never was on the official bambi discord, it was closed when I arrived and never got re-opened as far as I know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,415 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)