Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Glossy Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Casual Sport Suits Women Jumpsuits Catsuits Zentai
$108.89-50%

chastity cage
BLACKOUT 2023 TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$34.36

latex rubber fashion
Rain Boots Women Leather Pu Ankle Bootie Waterproof Rubber Walking Shoes Girls Fashion Ladies Winter Shoes for Outdoor Rainy Day
$49.83-44%

sexy pantyhose
Classic Lolita Hollowed Out Lace Mesh Stockings Bottomed Pantyhose Women Sexy Japanese Girls Gothic Punk Retro Spider Web Tights
$2.96-42%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Arrival Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings for Women High Elastic See Through Open Crotch Pantyhose Multicolor Clubwear Tights
$8.46

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Locked Up Men Ring G Spot Sexual Desire Enhancer Male Orgasm Male Ring Sex Toys For Men Women Vibrator Skin Sax Reds Hip
$31.77-33%

high waist faux leather
DAYIFUN-PU Leather Skirts Women High Waist Pocket Package Hip Skirt Front Split Midi Pencil Skirt Female New Autumn 2024 Clothes
$26.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
(02 Nov 2023, 16:35 )subdream Wrote: I never was on the official bambi discord
I was ... it was much worse, than Reddit. Discord is/was built for gamers and role-players.
Well... nothing wrong with a group session of Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion though.
(02 Nov 2023, 16:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
I was ... it was much worse, than Reddit. Discord is/was built for gamers and role-players.

Been there done that but most were roleplaying and the ones that were real just got abused and loved it
(02 Nov 2023, 16:45 )Like Ra Wrote:

you've said it like a veteran having flashbacks hahaha.
(02 Nov 2023, 16:52 )subdream Wrote: Well... nothing wrong with a group session of Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion though.
This is an interesting idea.

@bambiislv , would it be possible to introduce a "collective listening" feature? E.g. streaming? And if streaming is too difficult to implement, can it be a synchronized event? For example, the access to a specific file is given to the whole group at a specific time with a down countdown?

This is something what is used in "egregore related magic". The effects should be much more powerful.

Ideally, it should be streaming or podcasting. Though, AFAIK, streaming support costs extra at CloudFlare. Haven't checked how it works in AWS.

https://www.cloudflare.com/products/cloudflare-stream/
https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/impleme...rk=sl_card

Or just use Youtube? 😆
(02 Nov 2023, 23:25 )Like Ra Wrote: would it be possible to introduce a "collective listening" feature?
And here's a separate thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3977
Thinking about a way to "upload custom file" and problem with a space on server.
Disclaimer, I don't know IndexedDB that well and my concept could be impossible to implement, however I did a little googling and find several articles that implemented similar idea.
My Idea to allow users to upload their own files, but these files will upload to IndexedDB to use locally. IndexedDB depend on local space,
for firefox on persistent mode it's 50% of the total disk size, chrome up to 60% of the total disk size in both persistent and best-effort modes.
Articles:
https://www.raymondcamden.com/2019/11/12...-indexeddb
https://dev.to/ndesmic/building-a-pwa-mu...m-api-4nf6
Amazing app. May i suggest few evil features/ideas? :3

Private open shared playlists: private playlist that is accessible only by those who have a link, with edit permissions, so we could let our friends/masters/whoever_got_link edit playlists for us.

Playlist lock feature for account: let others, who have a link or permissions, to access and take full control of an account training plan, removing ability for the user to pick and chose their own session. (potentially inform the ones in control about users progress)
Chaos is Fun…damental
If a playlist is created by user "A", it will be "read-only" for user "B". So it aeady works like this. "Private"/"public" playlists would be, indeed, a new feature.
(30 Jan 2024, 04:25 )Like Ra Wrote: If a playlist is created by user "A", it will be "read-only" for user "B". So it aeady works like this. "Private"/"public" playlists would be, indeed, a new feature.

I meant something more like an account wide lock on editing playlists and choosing ones own training plans, if the user agrees to have their training to be controlled by others, leaving them completely at their mercy. Not just a read-only playlist.

And some feedback feature for those in charge of training to be able to see if the user was a good or bad girl lol.

Quote:If a playlist is created by user "A", it will be "read-only" for user "B"

And for the first part the idea is to let user "B" to be able to edit "A"s private/current playlist, so both can alter it, if they have a link with edit permission. Somehow i find the idea of surprise edits to the playlists interesting... or even live edit of a currently playing playlist by others.
Chaos is Fun…damental

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,471 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,153 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)