Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Latexanzug Gummi Cost Rubber Fitness Top handmade Shirt 0.4mm S-XXL
$1184.35-62%

lobudek
Halloween Evening Party Singer Host Model Stage Trailing Dresses Green Rhinestones Feather Long Catwalk Performance Costume
$203.28-45%

manyjoy
Erotic Underwear Thong PU Leather Male Chastity Panties Cock Penis Sleeve Ring Harness Straps BDSM Restraint Belt for Men
$12.03-30%

lobudek
Men's Hip Hop Jazz Dance Cargo Pants Loose Trousers Glitter Gold Silver Laser Mirror Sequins Casual Pants Dance Costume
$116.16-44%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34

manyjoy
Plastic Male Lockable Chastity Cage BDSM PU Leather Underwear Panties Anti-off Belt Gay Constraint BDSM Sex Toys for Men Gay
$5.05

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Sexy Men Underwear Open Front Rubber Panties Wet Look Underpants Fetish Male Panties Short Pants Boxer Underwear
$363.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
It's still a "voluntary role-play agreement", regardless the procedure, as nobody is actually forced to listen to anything, and everybody can create a new account, if absolutely necessary, or simply press "Play" without listening. Hence, the whole idea makes no sense to me.
(30 Jan 2024, 16:32 )Like Ra Wrote: It's still a "voluntary role-play agreement", regardless the procedure, as nobody is actually forced to listen to anything, and everybody can create a new account, if absolutely necessary, or simply press "Play" without listening. Hence, the whole idea makes no sense to me.

What about having deadlines to listen to those, and if you don't make it, you lose your account, gets blocked or something like this (or a revealing picture of you is automatically published JK). I do understand you can jut press play and do another stuff, but nobody is forced to do anything anyway, so even for listening by yourself you need your own will.
(30 Jan 2024, 16:32 )Like Ra Wrote: It's still a "voluntary role-play agreement", regardless the procedure, as nobody is actually forced to listen to anything, and everybody can create a new account, if absolutely necessary, or simply press "Play" without listening. Hence, the whole idea makes no sense to me.

Show Content

Indeed, just to add the thrill. Or maybe you'll actually want to listen to an open playlist that can be edited on the fly by others while it's playing.

Remember this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Challenge ? Wasn't it exciting?.. This is almost the same idea.
Chaos is Fun…damental
shinybambi Wrote:Indeed, just to add the thrill

i like it.

Yes, it's still voluntary role-play. But what isn't when you really think about it? It would add more "spice" to it. You would still have control but less so. You would feel more controlled. Hot idea in my opinion.
(30 Jan 2024, 16:50 )shinybambi Wrote: Remember this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-Challenge ? Wasn't it exciting?.. This is almost the same idea.
Ha! Yes, agree. I felt like doing anything I would be told to... But again, no special feature needed. It's just an agreement. In my case, it was/is an agreement with my SCM (SubConscious Mind) - I follow my body.
(30 Jan 2024, 18:33 )melissa Wrote: You would feel more controlled.
MMmm.... Yes, also agree.
(30 Jan 2024, 16:46 )Oldself Wrote: What about having deadlines to listen to those, and if you don't make it, you lose your account, gets blocked or something like this (or a revealing picture of you is automatically published JK)
That would be fantastic tbh, especially with some possibility of blackmailing added. I'd absolutely fall for it being excited lol. Also good for relapse and a motivation for consistent conditioning :3 ( and pair it with some fitness tracker to attempt track if user is actually trancing, like it's done for sleep monitoring in other apps ... this could be very interesting, but out of scope of projects like bambi cloud probably as it would require an actual mobile app )
Chaos is Fun…damental
Anyone heard from @bambiislv haven't heard back on a file upload for almost a week.  Sent 2 Emails, I'm a touch concerned?

Bellmar
(21 Feb 2024, 22:43 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone heard from @bambiislv haven't heard back on a file upload for almost a week.  Sent 2 Emails, I'm a touch concerned?

Bellmar

I sent an email on Sunday and haven't received a reply back either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,446 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,152 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)