Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Shiny Long Gloves Faux Leather Wrist Length Gloves Latex Full Fingers Metallic Color PU For Halloween Costumes
$21.76-18%

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

amoresy
AMORESY Hecate series high neck covered glossy outdoor fitness elastic running tight long sleeve T-shirt
$34.94

soronssy
Glossy Women's Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Stockings Dance DS Club Party Dance Plus Size Medias De Mujer
$108.90-29%

sexy
BANNIROU 3 Pcs Sexy Panties For Woman Lingerie Lady G-string Lace Female Thongs Underwear Ladies Intimates Free Shipping
$4.43

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$387.19-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
We are getting close: http://www.geek.com/news/hello-barbie-li...s-1617991/
(16 Mar 2015, 03:07 )Like Ra Wrote: We are getting close: http://www.geek.com/news/hello-barbie-li...s-1617991/
Cant wait for the hacked versions.... 😉
Barbies "Miyuki mod" ?

or Maybe Barbie will run adult software after 10pm ???
I'm thinking of Barbie who can tie the last knot. And untie it, let's say, in the morning ;P

But to keep it reasonable, it can be an electromagnetic lock, connected to a computer running AI software. OTOH, latex clad Barbie-dom sounds more exciting!
For some reason, Marcus was recognized as Fred 😁

fred: my name is Marcus
Miyuki: Nice to meet you, Marcus -san
fred: What would you like to chat about tonight my dear
Miyuki: Let's talk about movies.

Marcus, you slightly changed the subject and Miyuki was completely lost 😉 I "fixed" the lubrication and dressing part a bit. More to follow. Thanks!

And I discovered another bug (logged) - Program O does not correctly change between 1st, 2nd and 3d persons. According to the developers, it was properly implemented, but also lost after they moved to GIThub.
(16 Mar 2015, 16:02 )Like Ra Wrote: For some reason, Marcus was recognized as Fred 😁
Yeah No point in not knowing how deep the rabbit hole is ....
Is she actually storing data by IP ? as she doesnt seem know the IP address ?

She doesn't seem to remember things between sessions or is she playing dumb ? I asked her to remember "fifty first dates" two days ago - she said it was stored but not available yesterday ?

She used Sayonara correctly and nicely today !! 😊
(16 Mar 2015, 23:15 )Marcus Wrote: Is she actually storing data by IP ? as she doesnt seem know the IP address ?
The IP-address is stored in the database along with the session ID and the browser information. There might be another regression bug...

I'm not sure if showing the IP-address is implemented in Program O.
Marcus, looks like you stretched both Alice and Miyuki up to there limits 😁 It's true whatever it might sound like 😁 You manage to invent ways of going around all the traps setup by the AIML creators! What an ultimate AI screwupper... Errrmm tester, I mean 😁

OTOH, I was a bit busy last days, so I did not add much, just fixed some AIML bugs.
Just got a confirmation from the developer, that saving data across sessions never worked and will be removed in the following version.
For now, please do not enter several sentences in one line - the punctuations do not work (the bug is logged and accepted):

User: You have family
Miyuki: Yes, me, my mother, my father, and our cat ^--^==/ 😉
User: You have family ? Please tell
Miyuki: No I don't have family tell. But I do have an answer to every question..
(20 Mar 2015, 16:52 )Like Ra Wrote: What an ultimate AI screwupper... Errrmm tester, I mean 😁
I'll take that as a compliment.... I do write commercial software for a living .... After 30 years I figure I know how to make most products break 😉 AI or not !!! Feels a bit strange sitting on the other side of the fence however.

After watching my growing kids chat on MSN where almost anything passes for English and language ! Miyuki has long way to go before she is bullet proof.

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)