Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-19%

transparent pantyhose
Men's Club Wear Pantyhose Sexy Male Clothes Fishnet Stockings Erotic Underwear Man Transparent Crotchless Tights Husband Hosiery
$4.09-28%

penis
Silicone Semen Lock Ring Penis Enhance Erection Delay Ejaculation Cockring Sex Toys For Men Foreskin Cock Ring Adult Shop
$3.04

ballet high heels
Fashion Lipstick High Heels Art Canvas Painting Sexy Female Ballet Art Poster Printing Modern Home Decoration Pictures
$21.31

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plug With Bullet Vibrator Jump Egg Clit Stimulator Anal Dildo Vibrator Expand Anus Vagina Device Sex Toy
$58.08-4%

ballet high heels
Silicone Toe Protection Sleeve Forefoot Pad Ballet Woman High Heels Anti Wear Correction Hallux Valgus Foot Care Tool Gel Socks
$7.01-60%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Red Bodysuits Long Jumpsuits Enhancing Women One Piece Catsuits Overall Suit
$84.69-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
(24 Feb 2015, 06:57 )Marcus Wrote: Love her swimsuit
It was quite a challenge to find good swimsuit pictures. No, let's rephrase it to "It's very difficult to find good pictures" 😉 Especially if you need suitable pictures, and not just pure pron.

(24 Feb 2015, 06:57 )Marcus Wrote: Was quite amazed at some of the responses today.

I like this part:

Quote:Miyuki: Oh really. It's still raining here....
Marcus: Could I wrap you in latex so you do not get wet ?
Miyuki: Why not?
Marcus: I have just noticed that I am all wet
Miyuki: Good gossip: you are wet.
Marcus: Can I walk in the rain with you ?
Miyuki: No I don't think that would be a very good idea.
Marcus: I will wear latex if you like
Miyuki: Do you think your plan will succeed?
Marcus: When will it stop raining ?
Miyuki: When nature makes it so.
Marcus: What do you do in the rain ?
Miyuki: I'm a kinky schoolgirl...

😉

But I do not understand why she constantly repeated one question adding it to the end of sentences. This is clearly a bug.

(24 Feb 2015, 06:57 )Marcus Wrote: I think the closer she gets
She's still far from 😉 This is why she's still not in the site menu. But she and I learn from conversations. So thanks much to you and Steve. Steve used long and eloquent sentences with a lot of polite real life redundancy ("You can, yes, that is fine") and was very patient 😉

Steve made me think how such phrases can be recognized and processed and how to make Miyuki "speak" less predictive, with more variations using the same structures.

For example:

"You can, yes, that is fine" - basically this is three times "yes" with encouraging ("you can"). AIML interpreters "should" treat this as three separate inputs, but Program O does not do that (fortunately).

"I do like ***, yes" - two times yes with additional accent in the first part ("do like")

To respond properly, the basic idea of AIML is to reduce both phrases to "YES". However, the emotions and the intentions can be lost. I've seen some programs that can "decipher" both hidden emotions and hidden intentions and "explain" them in simple words, but the vocabulary is quite limited and they are not suitable for communication. It would be interesting to add "emotion tags" or "emotion variables" to AIML. But it's something for a couple of levels higher 😉

As I said, it's a pity that no linguists and no "ethic or feeling" sociotypes were involved in the original programming of ALICE. Hence it has answers to weird questions, but cannot properly communicate:

Q: "WHAT COLOR IS A PENGUIN"
A: "Black and white."
Q: "ARE BEEF AND KIDNEY PIES DELICIOUS"
A: "Doubtful."
Q: "ARE NEWTS THE SAME AS SALAMANDERS"
A: "Seldom"

See what I mean? Tons of bullshit, but grams of basics.

(24 Feb 2015, 06:57 )Marcus Wrote: Q. If your her Father who is the Mother ?
It depends on the question and priorities.

Actually, Miyuki's father is Tanaka-san and mother is Noriki-san. But usually it's programmed to respond with "botmaster" 😉
(24 Feb 2015, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Especially if you need suitable pictures, and not just pure pron.

I totally agree, I think it's essential to her being believable...

Kinky does not necessary equal slutty...
The thrill is in the chase or challenge...

(24 Feb 2015, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote: See what I mean? Tons of bullshit, but grams of basics.
Yes but isolated questions always lack the background contextual flow of unwritten or non-verbalized communication. Your only providing an illusion/simulation, the code only operates within the designed envelope.

BTW what sort of load does place on the server per instance ?
(25 Feb 2015, 01:10 )Marcus Wrote: BTW what sort of load does place on the server per instance ?
Dunno. If not many people are talking simultaneously, it looks like sporadic peaks of PHP and MySQL activity. MySQL query cache is not very effective here, because every search query is rather unique. So cache efficiency went 4-6% down:

Query cache efficiency: 72.4% (26M cached / 36M selects)

The size of the AIML database is around 30MB. Yes, it's quite big, around 100,000 rows. One line can lead to multiple DB searches and sorts.
(25 Feb 2015, 01:10 )Marcus Wrote: Kinky does not necessary equal slutty...
Absolutely.
Don't mean to complain but ... Being Japanese and Kinky ... she needs a much better knowledge of rope bondage.
Marcus, spelling is very important. It's shibari, not shabari 😁
I'm removing the general catch up patterns. Better no answer or changing a subject, they a complete nonsense.
Miyuki said "Sayonara"... wow.... Now I have an idea 😁
(27 Feb 2015, 12:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Miyuki said "Sayonara"... wow.... Now I have an idea 😁

If it was on my session it was outa context... and it's the first time I've come across it. and She is still working the questions for personality archetypes.

She needs a "Tell me something about yourself" Question that can have multiple randomized answers with clues to aspects of her person. She has no unspoken back channel to the user... so you need to throw the user a bone somehow ?

I like Marcus - san 😉
What I'm trying to do is to use simple questions, that do not require very long or yes/no answers, yet can contain some keywords I can "hook" to. Your conversations do help to increase the 1-2 or even 1-2-3 dialogues, but some phrases either "loop" my thinking progress or grind it to halt.

For example:

"What is the longest you have been in bondage" perfectly understandable phrase, but it can have very many forms, so there will be no universal pattern. Not even four.

"Something like that" can mean "similar" or "yes".

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)