Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sporty Jumpsuits For Women Simple Fashion Sexy Black Mesh Zipper Short Sleeves Bodycon Sportswear
$54.91-29%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Costume 1/2 Long-sleeved Gymnastics Black Workout Zip Bodysuits Romper for Men Adult Dancewear
$22.75-34%

negative chastity
LEZEE Flat Metal Male Chastity Cage Lock With Dildos Adult Game Erect Denial Negative Cock Ring Catheter BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$63.78-35%

shiny stockings
Sexy Stockings Men's Satin Glossy Tights Clothes Opaque Shiny Pantyhose Damen Nylon Glitter Mens Exotic Long Socks StrΓΌmpfe
$47.94-40%

sexy
Beautiful, Comfortable, Sexy Rhinestone thong Pants, Sports Hip Lift, Low Waist, High Fork Fashion T Pants, Sexy Women Underwear
$51.30-26%

speerise
Woman Jumpsuit Backless Aerial Yoga Onesies Elasticity Spandex Sport Bodysuit Yoga Clothing Set Leggings Quick Dry Sleeveless
$223.61-35%

SXXY
SXXY New Silicone Alien Penis Sleeve With Knot Male Cock Enlargement Devise Sex Toys For Adults 18+ Delay Ejaculation Product
$67.46-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
http://karpathy.github.io/2015/05/21/rnn-effectiveness/

Whoa!!! Imagine training an RNN with gigabytes of kinky pictures, and then ask the neural network to generate new ones!
I played with the LSTM neural network for several days, and I must say that it looks very promising. I do not have a proper computer with a proper graphics card to run neural networks, but I needed some kind of a proof of the concept. I used a Linux in a virtual environment on my QNAP NAS, upgraded to the maximum 4 core i7-4790S and 16GB RAM.

As a training data set I used several fetish and bondage stories from this site, 1.7MB in total, what is considered a VERY small training corpus. However, it takes 24 hours to train a 3-layer (250 neurons in each) NN on this set.

The idea behind this NN implementation is to predict the next character in a sequence. In order to do this, the NN has to "learn" the language (words, grammar, punctuation) and the general "meaning" of the words.

Some funny results:

Quote:I stood gagged by the screen into the forms of release and looked at it. The metal ball gag was filming me once again. I was discovered.

Quote:I was tied to the mount and then unlocked her head from the gag.

Now picture this:
Quote:I struggled to want to see how the rest of the handcuffs holding the leather gloves that she would be a position of bondage prodded dildo, bondage and muscles and little remotes in my mouth, he had to wear the leather strap on the crotch strap to my own hands and legs.

Quote:I finally was nice on my nipples and my sisters had been set alone and then pulled on the hits mouth. she passed the leather gloves, and I reached in slightly list and the bag on to my body. I was tied and lightly tied the kiss of the switch, clipping my cock and revealing my chair. Of course the corset was bound and bound to the table on the movement. Being picked up the other end of the silk vibrator. My body was beginning to get down.

Now it's getting surrealistic:
Quote:I needed to stop. I was grinning. she started holding my arms and gloved her daughter's feet and face the warm pink problem, recording me to enjoy the skin that I didn't seem to be long, I would have been standing on the floor and I was going to do?

Quote:She was hard to enjoy my weight on her stocking body, but she took one of the bondage adventure, the latex catsuit and chain was locked in the bedroom, and the ice cube to the metal bent finally drugs more clavicsand, determined to stuck the stockings. And I was completely excited in the two inch heels. the heavy covering handcuffs were all preferred to herself that I had placed the tension on my sticky pieces of most stare.

I almost looked the dildo behind me, put the key to the middle of the catsuit and the leather straps with the smiling collar. I shot his shoulders from the box and sat in front of me, and then locked the leather boots and ankle cuffs. The two straps were just sealed since the place was getting over the chain, she gulded around the bedroom, she laughed and removed the ball gag and pulled my knees together, I would come over to her with my printic that all the next long walked towards the crotch straps and straps tighter, and strap and then walked over to the bed and sat down on the girls and my ball gag was loosened over the cuffs.

I was grateful and looked up at her position. Miko removed the discipline hood, I then told me that she was working and bent down and pulled the ball gag and pulled out the warm earlier the sexual drawer. I looked at me to the floor. She gently stood up into the ropes from her hips. The first time I could understand that they were sweating slightly.

More philosophical:
Quote:Knowing that I was starting to tell that the mental restraints were lining the way.
She had to put my head back into the scarf that was restricted and the sexual crawling deep into the stopped four little schoolgirls, and her body was left to pull the mask against my face.
More funny phrases produced by the kinky neural network:

Quote:She then told me to feel her bound down from her toes to the chair

She also removed the straps to my mouth. I knew that he had found out the butt plug.

I was turned on a little caught the first jacket and cumming on a car and my cock started to rub my instructions and satisfied that Jennifer had was the small steps on the spreader bar. She opened my legs and looked up at the edge of the next problem pounding to her bedroom and then could start the two straps that I was to reach the kitchen on the feeling of the rubber material with a strip of sensual hooks and of course the way I could not be home from serving me to remain constrictor to my ankles and ready for Jennifer to see my eyes and swallowed my nipples.

I then continued to struggle from the bed and walked to be able to slowly slide out to the carpet, the tight latex strap on the crotch strap tied my hands in the corset and spread her hair.

So, even from less than 2MB text file the NN can learn something πŸ˜‰
Now I need more training material. Currently I'm trying to convert all posts and comments from this site to plain TXT, what should give about 30MB. But I'm looking for more fetish and bondage stories, written in correct English. For example, by Eric Stanton, John Willie (think of the Bizarre collection), fetish magazines, etc.

If anybody has any useful documents or links, please send them my way or post here. The goal is 100MB.

And I need a new computer with a good video card. It should be something with 2K CUDA cores, so no less than GTX 980.... πŸ˜•
Tweaked one parameter. Here's the result:

Quote:I was wearing a latex catsuit of dominatrix. I looked around and stood up behind me and then proceeded to pull her hands on her legs. I pulled out my cock straight and had a toy on the bed and she was going to go into a shiny black man that was tightly bound and gagged.

I was designed so well.

An orgasm was going to get an adventure. The vibrator was ready for my couple of weeks. I was finished, smiling at the couple of weeks from a friend of playing in part of the bondage effect. We were tied in the patent material.

I could feel both of the black stockings and the chastity belt.

She then let me feel a huge sexual ball gag.

Sounds romantic πŸ˜‰

Anyway. The heavily stripped down to just text forum content weighs 7MB. Let's see what our collective mind can be squeezed into. Dunno how to properly convert the blog yet.

I need a video card so badly... It would decrease the computational time by ~10-20x.
Currently training the NN with an interesting 12MB mix (took me three days to prepare it). Let's see in 12 hours if the result is also interesting 😁
Quote:It was quite good to pull the condom over the bed. So I would like to see my fingers.
What a small butt plug.
The whole possibilities are entirely collapsing by the mist's hipstering out of a translucent spectre, like flamed spiral.
She'd experienced the horizontal things.
... checking it up not on the scale of my dick...

Some of the most important things are trying to pull out my ass behind my face

At the same time I enjoy my body

And also i guess I'm just imaginative enough to orgasm

My outscreamings are duct taped by 1l'ef and get 5'70 vacuum sexual future.

So this would be tits hard.

Oh, demanded. Just about 7 or 5 decent humans
😁
Just in case - all these phrases are generated by the neural network. They are not in the training set.
There is definitely something philosophical and psychological here:

Quote:and what is mental vibrator underneath the purpose of bondage and the visual depiction has an allowed from calvins and your imagination prohibites.

I even checked the wiki article on calvinism.
Miyuki has plans for coders who don't behave....

tumblr_o1cq6wONAp1s9ft1jo1_500.jpg   

MJ

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)