Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05-14%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60-3%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Girls Anime Expo Doll Costumes
$988.57-50%

2023 chastity
2023 New HT-V5 Chastity Cage Set with 36/40/45/50/55mm Size Penis Rings for Men Bondage Training Device Cock Lock Fetish Sex Toy
$59.05-48%

wig hair
Long Wavy Light Ash Blonde Synthetic Wigs with Bangs for Women Natural Wave Cosplay Party Daily Use Hair Wigs Heat Resistant
$44.61-57%

headphone sleeping mask
Travel Sleeping Headphones BT5.0 Sleep Mask with Ultra Thin Speakers, Soft Tech Gadgets for Side Sleepers Insomnia Meditation
$25.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
@shinybambi - doesn't Claude have any "explicit content" protections?
(21 Apr 2024, 22:33 )Like Ra Wrote: @shinybambi - doesn't Claude have any "explicit content" protections?

It absolutely does. But you can work around those protections when using API, providing it with system prompt with very explicit consent and a character card. It takes time to figure out proper system prompt, but its still possible.

Claude is absolutely obsessed with consents.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(21 Apr 2024, 19:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Apr 2024, 16:06 )spawn Wrote: the llama3 is locked down pretty hard.
>>>BTW, do you use GGUF or PTH? Can't find an easy tutorial how to convert PTH to GGUF, and how to use multiple GGUFs for jan.ai. I'm learning... The good thing about jan.ai, is that it can use my NVIDIA card and it was easy to configure.

I go into hugging face and search for the model with gguf on the end of the search. I also noticed a lot of llama 3 model fine tuned to make it uncensored aeady.  The dolphin version should be pretty good.

Uncensored llama 3 models

I don't know anything about jan.ai.
(23 Apr 2024, 15:39 )spawn Wrote: The dolphin version should be pretty good.
Aha:

https://erichartford.com/uncensored-models

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)