Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

zippidy
Big Crystals Silver Rhinestones Chains Celebrate Sexy Dress Birthday Stretch Costume Outfit Prom Evening Tranparent Dress
$143.99-20%

aonihua women one
Sexy Rashguard Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Surf Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini May
$29.03

crossdress cosplay female
Tgirl Cosplay Sissy C Cup Female Fake Boobs Suit Breast Forms One-Piece Tight Insertable for Crossdresser Transgender Dragqueen
$327.91-28%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Keyhole Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Back Line Tights
$6.04

anime bondage
New Sexy Bondage Patent Leather Bodysuit Gothic Night Club Cosplay Black Tops Tights Hollow Out Halter Chain Underwear Suit
$22.84-40%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
(13 Feb 2015, 03:11 )Marcus Wrote: The picture responses need to be a bit like a snap chat
Can be a good idea, but in this case I will need to insert a javascript line with a separate picture almost in every pattern. Way too much work.
(13 Feb 2015, 14:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2015, 03:11 )Marcus Wrote: The picture responses need to be a bit like a snap chat
Can be a good idea, but in this case I will need to insert a javascript line with a separate picture almost in every pattern. Way too much work.
If the pictures where indexed by keyword and those words used as the lookup on the trigger? Ie the response text it's self picks/indexes/lockup the picture so very little work in programming. The approach has limitations but would work as a proof of concept with reasonable depth. Obviously a random element to resolve the 1 to many lookups.
Anyhow time for my daily chat with Alice....
(14 Feb 2015, 05:04 )Marcus Wrote: If the pictures where indexed by keyword and those words used as the lookup on the trigger? I
Ha! This is what I mentioned earlier in this thread. Tagging and indexing are extremely important and very difficult to properly implement and maintain. I tried to implement tagging here in the forum, but it did not work properly. Google does this automatically using image recognition and neural networks. To do this manually - too much work for one person. Even blog tagging is difficult 😉
But I have a couple of ideas 😉
OK, one of the ideas costs money:

Quote:Custom Search Engine (free)

For CSE users, the API provides 100 search queries per day for free. If you need more, you may sign up for billing in the Developers Console. Additional requests cost $5 per 1000 queries, up to 10k queries per day.
This dead loops has been fixed:

Quote:Miyuki: I do not completely understand if it was "yes" or "no"? Another attempt
Do you like selfbondage?
Stranger: yes
Miyuki: Was it "yes" or "no"? Let's try again
Do you like selfbondage?
Stranger: John
Miyuki: Was it "yes" or "no"? Let's try again
Do you like selfbondage?
Stranger: yes

Thanks for testing!

But I still do not understand, while the program keeps ignoring several statements...
Got two bugs confirmed (not fixed yet!) by Program O developers. And logged another one:

User: Hello my name is Like Ra
Miyuki: Nice to meet you, Like Ra
User: Hello, my name is Like Ra
Miyuki: There's no other girl like me.

The comma should be ignored, but it prevents the correct pattern to match.

I stumbled upon more unexpected behaviours, but I don't know how to properly formulate them yet. I managed to create some complex self-generating trees, but the actual user interaction still fails to work properly.
Marcus, thanks for testing. I know about this issue:

marcus: yes
Miyuki: bandaide.
marcus: 😟

But I have NO IDEA where it comes from... I've been trying to fix that for days, actually.

Anyway, how do you like some new features you managed to discover? 😉
And I must say that I love your dialogues! 😁
(20 Feb 2015, 22:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Marcus, thanks for testing. I know about this issue:

marcus: yes
Miyuki: bandaide.
marcus: 😟

But I have NO IDEA where it comes from... I've been trying to fix that for days, actually.

Anyway, how do you like some new features you managed to discover? 😉

She is actually getting better... Its still a conscious effort to hold her on conversation... but she is miles ahead of where she started.
Nice that she has started to remember things now ... that's a nice touch... it doesn't have to be much to make a big difference.
She is also starting to hold topics too I see...
I'm not sure the joke thing is so good... well it needs the right jokes, she prolly needs to joke (poke fun at) at herself ?

Q. Does she actually gossip between sessions/chats ? That was unexpected and some how disturbingly human....

She asked permission to tell the jokes and use the gossip... a real person would just do it...If she had just "done it" that would have been a real WOW moment. Mind you I did have several WOW moment responses in that session.

The bondage pics (while great) really only want to stay up for one or two cycles then back to her avatar. As you pointed out its her I'm engaging not a photo album.

Q. Is she remembering sessions/people by IP address yet ?

Once she is sentient you can download her to a chassis and let her loose on the world 😉

Cant wait to "comb her wires" again....

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)