Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
(AML)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$145.19-4%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Galaxy Outfits Jumpsuit Bodycon Activewear Sexy Backless Mesh Split-Joint Cutout See-through Sportswear
$61.70-32%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

leather pencil skirt
Elegant Fashion Rivets PU Leather Skirts Women Mini Pencil Skirts Office Lady Solid Color High Waist Slim Bottoms Skirts
$9.56-37%

breath control latex
Cosplay Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask For Halloween Party
$60.49-24%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Butterfly Tights Vintage Y2K Fake Tattoo Butterfly Black Transparent Silk Pantyhose Women Lolita Summer Ultra-thin Stocking
$21.15-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

An old session re-discovered
Remember this post? MJ-SB04-2008

Well guess who discovered a long lost video of the session and has been playing with new editing software… yes, me!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/redisc...e-21570622

I hope you enjoy the results as much as I enjoyed reliving the session!

MJ
pretty cool 😊 well done

I hope you enjoyed yourself
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ
(12 Nov 2013, 19:05 )madjack Wrote:
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ

It was more a statement than a question 😎😋
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!
Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!
(12 Nov 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!

Agreed, simple is best - though I admit to a fondness for complexity (there is always space for more rope) 😁

MJ
(13 Nov 2013, 00:19 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!

I'm flattered 😁

But here is the challenge: at that instant in time I was so aroused (and frustrated) that the appearance of a man (or woman) to ravish me would have been perfect. However, in everyday life the idea simply doesn't appeal and I could never set out with the intention of deliberately planning to be taken by a man (or woman) like that. 😟

So somehow you (or anyone else) would need to 'magically' appear right at the moment I lost my prudish constraints and became the wanton hussy that needed to be fucked sooooo badly. Blush

Ah, a man can but dream 😉

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB05/2013 – Nostalgia, an old session re-visited madjack 2 5,441 23 Apr 2013, 01:45
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)