Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Push Up Bra Plus Size A B C D E Cup Bra Brassiere Adjustment Plunge Lingerie Bras For Women Underwire Underwear BH Top
$18.46-50%

shiny swimsuit
Women's Elegant Black Swimwear Dress Sheer Mesh Cover Up Mini Dress 2024 Summer Beach Wrap Shiny Cover Ups For Swimsuits Bikini
$8.17-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit silk smooth high elastic swimsuit one-piece high slit oily thong strap hip lifting tight swimsuit
$68.70-55%

masturbator
Lifesize Woman Big Butt 3D Sex Doll Artiflcial Vagina Double Channels Sex Toys For Men Male Masturbator Cup Masturbate For man
$474.32-44%

pvc stockings
Plus Size PVC Shiny Thigh High Medias PU Anti-slip Sexy Stockings Faux Latex Oil Stocking Leather Over Knee Meia Longa Black Red
$32.97-46%

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-3%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

An old session re-discovered
Remember this post? MJ-SB04-2008

Well guess who discovered a long lost video of the session and has been playing with new editing software… yes, me!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/redisc...e-21570622

I hope you enjoy the results as much as I enjoyed reliving the session!

MJ
pretty cool 😊 well done

I hope you enjoyed yourself
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ
(12 Nov 2013, 19:05 )madjack Wrote:
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ

It was more a statement than a question πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!
Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!
(12 Nov 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!

Agreed, simple is best - though I admit to a fondness for complexity (there is always space for more rope) 😁

MJ
(13 Nov 2013, 00:19 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!

I'm flattered 😁

But here is the challenge: at that instant in time I was so aroused (and frustrated) that the appearance of a man (or woman) to ravish me would have been perfect. However, in everyday life the idea simply doesn't appeal and I could never set out with the intention of deliberately planning to be taken by a man (or woman) like that. 😟

So somehow you (or anyone else) would need to 'magically' appear right at the moment I lost my prudish constraints and became the wanton hussy that needed to be fucked sooooo badly. Blush

Ah, a man can but dream πŸ˜‰

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB05/2013 – Nostalgia, an old session re-visited madjack 2 5,434 23 Apr 2013, 01:45
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)