Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

XCKNY
XCKNY One piece swimsuit female sexy black swimsuit soft and light Pu mesh splicing high fork swimsuit diving suit
$93.00-72%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Elastic Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless Crotch Tights Pantyhose Men Clothing
$79.91-49%

bondage suit
Heavy Duty Canvas Straitjacket BDSM Self Bondage Gear Body Restraints Suit Straight Jacket Device Men Woman
$199.65-30%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

leohex
LEOHEX Women Casual Fashion T-shirt 2022 Autumn Glossy Long Sleeve Elastic High Neck Tight Sports Basic Shirt Mujer Tops Leotard
$65.32-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

An old session re-discovered
Remember this post? MJ-SB04-2008

Well guess who discovered a long lost video of the session and has been playing with new editing software… yes, me!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/redisc...e-21570622

I hope you enjoy the results as much as I enjoyed reliving the session!

MJ
pretty cool 😊 well done

I hope you enjoyed yourself
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ
(12 Nov 2013, 19:05 )madjack Wrote:
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ

It was more a statement than a question πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!
Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!
(12 Nov 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!

Agreed, simple is best - though I admit to a fondness for complexity (there is always space for more rope) 😁

MJ
(13 Nov 2013, 00:19 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!

I'm flattered 😁

But here is the challenge: at that instant in time I was so aroused (and frustrated) that the appearance of a man (or woman) to ravish me would have been perfect. However, in everyday life the idea simply doesn't appeal and I could never set out with the intention of deliberately planning to be taken by a man (or woman) like that. ☹

So somehow you (or anyone else) would need to 'magically' appear right at the moment I lost my prudish constraints and became the wanton hussy that needed to be fucked sooooo badly. ☺

Ah, a man can but dream πŸ˜‰

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB05/2013 – Nostalgia, an old session re-visited madjack 2 5,427 23 Apr 2013, 01:45
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)