Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: An old session re-discovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember this post? MJ-SB04-2008

Well guess who discovered a long lost video of the session and has been playing with new editing software… yes, me!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/redisc...e-21570622

I hope you enjoy the results as much as I enjoyed reliving the session!

MJ
pretty cool 😊 well done

I hope you enjoyed yourself
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ
(12 Nov 2013, 19:05 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Nov 2013, 19:01 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]pretty cool 😊 well done

...you have to ask? 😁

MJ

It was more a statement than a question πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!
Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!
(12 Nov 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! Back to simplicity!

Agreed, simple is best - though I admit to a fondness for complexity (there is always space for more rope) 😁

MJ
(13 Nov 2013, 00:19 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]Very hot - would love to take you myself 😊 I could spoon you for hours!

I'm flattered 😁

But here is the challenge: at that instant in time I was so aroused (and frustrated) that the appearance of a man (or woman) to ravish me would have been perfect. However, in everyday life the idea simply doesn't appeal and I could never set out with the intention of deliberately planning to be taken by a man (or woman) like that. 😟

So somehow you (or anyone else) would need to 'magically' appear right at the moment I lost my prudish constraints and became the wanton hussy that needed to be fucked sooooo badly. Blush

Ah, a man can but dream πŸ˜‰

MJ