Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Penis Sleeve Extender Pump Vacuum Cap Accessories Enlargement Glans Protector Reusable Silicone Case Various Sizes
$1.95-30%

leather pencil skirt
Low Waist Micro Split Mini Skirts With Miniskirt Metallic Shiny Sexy Package Hip Night Clubwear Femme Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
$3.67-34%

gaff men
Men's Hiding Gaff Panties Fake Vaginal Padded Shaping Briefs For Crossdressing Transgender Men Underwear Soft Gay Thongs Briefs
$14.51-35%

glossy body suit
Glossy Satin Sexy Women Long Sleeve Bodysuit One-piece Swimsuit Back Zipper Silky Smooth Shiny Tights Pantyhose White Body Suit
$362.00-30%

roanyer
Smitizen Silicone Muscle Suit with Arm Cosplay Costumes Strengthen Bodysuit Upgrade Fake Male Artificial Disfraz
$687.28-13%

latex catsuit
Sexy Lady Wetlook Latex Lingerie Bodysuit Zipper Elastic PU Leather Exotic Open Crotch Catsuits Demon Cosplay Costume Clubwear
$36.18-44%

bondage body
Sexy Body Bondage Woman Harness Garters Red Thigh Sword Belt PU Leather Leg Strap Bdsm Gothic Rave Festival Clothes Accessories
$5.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
That machine is doable.
I can see how it can work and how it can be built.
(07 Feb 2020, 15:29 )Tinker D Wrote: That machine is doable.
I can see how it can work and how it can be built.

I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

Would love to see it attempted in 'real-life'  😁

Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????
Nope, it's not just you! 😊
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
It is a boxing glove with a dildo attached to it.
The boxing glove is what pushes the body forward.
Keeping the body straight may be in issue.
But the more I think about this, the more I think it can be built.

All you need is a pad that the body is strapped to that moved with the boxing glove.
(07 Feb 2020, 22:51 )Tinker D Wrote: It is a boxing glove with a dildo attached to it.
The boxing glove is what pushes the body forward.
Keeping the body straight may be in issue.
But the more I think about this, the more I think it can be built.

All you need is a pad that the body is strapped to that moved with the boxing glove.

I'm liking your 'can do' attitude  😁

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????

MJ

A somewhat similar idea: [url=

Source: https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/bondage-m...-2-7607903
[/url]
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
(14 Mar 2020, 17:02 )Althend Wrote:
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

MJ

A somewhat similar idea: 
WOW!! but quite easy to achieve
Very good. That is about as close as one can get to the drawing.
What are your associations? How would you call it? 😋

bondage-art-126-shiny_statue.jpg   

The original name is:

Show Content
(24 Jun 2020, 02:28 )Like Ra Wrote: What are your associations? How would you call it? 😋

The original name is:

Show Content

Great find!

That is a surprisingly erotic image and looks to be 'for real' (if not it is a very, very, (frighteningly) clever bit of image manipulation!)

I can see it appealing to those who love the idea of being 'objectified' or fantasise about being encased and displayed to an unknowing audience  - I wonder where it is located? Is that an Italian flag I see in the background?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 728,369 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,045 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)