Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$20.45-35%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-34%

crossdress
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Sexy Lace Bra Panties See Through Sissy Crossdressing Underwear Adjustable Cosplay Costume Exotic Lingerie
$5.48-29%

sorbern
Brand Designer Depp Acetate Sunglasses for Men Vintage Round Small Medium Oculos De Sol Gafas Blue Decorative glasses UV400
$31.15-20%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Bodysuit Hollow Out Bandage Erotic Body Sissy Sex Hot Woman Thong One Piece Bdsm Lingerie Open Crotch And Breasts
$3.38

shiny pantyhose
0D Sexy Women Lace Open Crotch Stockings Shiny Smooth Crotchless Sexy Shaping Tight Sheer See Through Oil Glossy Pantyhose Plus
$60.35-40%

yizyif
Halloween Pirate Costumes Striped Asymmetrical Trim Skirt Head Scarf Hat 2-piece Set for Women Mens Cosplay Party Costume Dress
$31.52-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

zipped myself into a suitcase
Is zipping yourself into a suitcase a kind of selfbondage?

I wanted to climb into that suitcase in a zentai and thought it would be a good idea. But it wasn't.
I couldn't get the zipper open from the inside.
With the gloves of the Zentai I could not get between the two zippers.
So I was unwillingly trapped in the suitcase until my wife letting me out 🙃

vlcsnap-00258 (2).jpg     vlcsnap-00257 (4).jpg     vlcsnap-00259 (3).jpg   

vlcsnap-00260 (3).jpg     vlcsnap-00256 (4).jpg     vlcsnap-00265 (2).jpg   
There is an important lesson on safety there for everyone.

Thank goodness for long suffering partners.
I hope your wife has extracted a suitable reward for your rescue.
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...travel-bag
(29 Jan 2023, 10:41 )Like Ra Wrote: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...travel-bag

That was exactly my first reaction too

MJ
(29 Jan 2023, 19:10 )madjack Wrote:
(29 Jan 2023, 10:41 )Like Ra Wrote: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...travel-bag
That was exactly my first reaction too
MJ

lol
Hmmm….
Not to be a naysayer, but that last picture??
How did you get the two zippers to touch if there is nothing to grab inside the suitcase?

Yes, I can see that once both zippers touch each other, it’s pretty much impossible to get a finger between the two zippers, let alone one covered in spandex.
I was able to push the two sliders together, but I couldn't get between them with my gloves to push them apart again.
Somehow, comparing dimensions of suitcase and proportions of head  and hand, it doesn't seams  that you can fit inside, except if you are flexible and small like Zlata.
I don't want to say it's a fraud and I don't want to offend you,  it's just my impression when I look at the pic. Maybe because of the angle of the camera

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(29 Jan 2023, 21:56 )Vixien Wrote: if you are flexible
At least padmasana is not a problem for @mad.mardigan (... envy ... envy ... )
I have a video on youtube. 😉

Source: https://youtu.be/OTmfdKKxiko

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to torture myself bdsmaniana 7 9,781 14 May 2012, 18:39
Last Post: bdsmaniana
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,262 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: egregious (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (8) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (5) , Zooy (1)