Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized 80cm Long Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Heel Platform Asymmetry Outside Long Inside Short For
$280.72-33%

erotic
Male Delay Ejaculation Durable Silicone Penis Sleeve Lasting Erection Dick Anal Plug Sex Toys For Men No Vibrator For Women
$2.41

high waist faux leather
Winter Black Leather Leggings Women Skinny Push Up High Waist Legging Pockets PU Pants Thin Velvet Trousers Stretch Sexy Leggins
$16.01

panty girdle
BBL Stretch Shorts Women Shaper Lift Tummy Control Shorts Butt Lifter Panties Shapewear Shorts Bodyshaper Fajas Slimming Girdle
$37.56-51%

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$60.90-51%

jialuowei
New Strange Horseshoe 18CM Super High Heels Pumps Heelless Women Sexy Fetish SM Cosplay Shoes Big Size 36-46
$895.40-40%

ultra shimmery tights
New Arrival Sexy Female Women Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit
$8.32-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

zipped myself into a suitcase
Poof !!!!!
Now for my next magical trick,
Watch me get a cramp and have to pee.
I'm impressed.  May I ask how tall are you ? I know it's not related to flexibulity.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(30 Jan 2023, 04:33 )Tinker D Wrote: Now for my next magical trick,
Watch me get a cramp and have to pee.

Can happen to you in any self-bondage session  😋

(30 Jan 2023, 07:15 )Vixien Wrote: I'm impressed.  May I ask how tall are you ?

Sure....I'm 186 cm and the Suitcase is 75 x 55 x 25 cm
(30 Jan 2023, 17:26 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I'm 186 cm and the Suitcase is 75 x 55 x 25 cm
😲
(30 Jan 2023, 18:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2023, 17:26 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I'm 186 cm and the Suitcase is 75 x 55 x 25 cm
😲

Same reaction from my side

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(30 Jan 2023, 07:15 )Vixien Wrote: I'm impressed. May I ask how tall are you ?
Sure....I'm 186 cm and the Suitcase is 75 x 55 x 25 cm[/quote]

What about weight ? I'm same height, but not even a 10% flexible as you are

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(31 Jan 2023, 11:27 )Vixien Wrote:
(30 Jan 2023, 18:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
😲

Same reaction from my side

Is that good or bad? 😀

Unfortunately, I have a few pounds too much after Christmas.

At the moment I weigh 89 kilos   😕
I would say good.
Lot of practice and effort from your side bring results in suitcase 😉

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(29 Jan 2023, 20:42 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I was able to push the two sliders together, but I couldn't get between them with my gloves to push them apart again.

I would say that what caught you out there was that the zipper lock pins only work one way,
Closing them is fine, you can push the two heads together easily enough from the inside
but then they will stay in that position, tightly touching, and only the pull on the "handle" will release the pins and allow the slider to slide back down/open
(05 Feb 2023, 12:52 )ltxrob Wrote:
(29 Jan 2023, 20:42 )mad.mardigan Wrote: I was able to push the two sliders together, but I couldn't get between them with my gloves to push them apart again.

I would say that what caught you out there was that the zipper lock pins only work one way,
Closing them is fine, you can push the two heads together easily enough from the inside
but then they will stay in that position, tightly touching, and only the pull on the "handle" will release the pins and allow the slider to slide back down/open

Wow awesome, I think you are right. I just tried that again and it looks like I can lock myself in the suitcase. Good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to torture myself bdsmaniana 7 9,786 14 May 2012, 18:39
Last Post: bdsmaniana
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,269 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: egregious (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (8) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (5) , Zooy (1)