Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Sex Toy Men Penis Pump Ring Silicone Sleeve Penis Extender Trainer Accessories Penis Erection Enlarger Exerciser Men Masturbator
$2.06-32%

transparent swimsuit
2021 New Korean Sexy Bikini Women Swimsuit Brazilian Transparent Bikini Solid Beach Swimwear Biquini Lace Two Piece Swimskirt
$24.19-43%

electro stimulation device
EMS Electrode Banadge Replacement 1.2M Long Electricity Conduct Fixed Pad Strip Electro Stimulate Body Waist Slimming Device
$121.42-34%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

drozeno
DROZENO swimwear women Solid color swimsuit tight fitting suit Smooth base coat one-piece tights Sexy slippery tights swimsuit
$84.68-67%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Skinny Jk Lolita Party
$13.49-62%

transparent pantyhose
Men Seamless Ultra Thin Pantyhose Sheer Transparent Stockings Soft Elastic Tights Erotic Cock Sheath Pantyhose Underwear
$58.47-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

leotards
man what ever happened to leotards? they were very popular around 15-20 years ago, and i can see why (and like it)

now why dont they have them now in popular society? i see a comeback of pantyhose and tights, and a small comeback of leotards among celebs (lindsey lohan, maria carey, etc) but still no leotards for regular people short of gymnastics and dance (also i sort of consider swimming in the category cus its like a leotard)

most people i know sort of have a stigma against it, sorta like towards a mens speedo, "oh god, you wouldnt be caught dead wearing a leotard (speedo)"
(11 Jan 2009, 06:30 )Clam Wrote: most people i know sort of have a stigma against it, sorta like towards a mens speedo, "oh god, you wouldnt be caught dead wearing a leotard (speedo)"

Really? Sounds weird ... Have a look at, say Wolford production line [Image: 1?mpt=%5BCacheBuster%5D&adtype=1&size=1x1&ty...ford+body%3E]. Dozens of leotards/bodies! In all various forms, colours and configurations! Bloody expensive too. A leotard (yeah, ok, it looks cool, the quality is fantastic) but for 500€????? Even with 50% discount (NL, DE) it's still way too expensive.

I would add more names. Madonna, Sienna Miller.

I think "Speedo"'s is a different thing. I remember times when this style was the only one in the beach/pool fashion. All these baggy wet shorts full with sand are soooo disgusting....

But public is public. My son wears long shorts to the pool when he's with friends. And, of course, "speedo's" during trainings.
(21 Jan 2009, 00:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jan 2009, 06:30 )Clam Wrote: most people i know sort of have a stigma against it, sorta like towards a mens speedo, "oh god, you wouldnt be caught dead wearing a leotard (speedo)"

Really? Sounds weird ... Have a look at, say Wolford production line [Image: 1?mpt=%5BCacheBuster%5D&adtype=1&size=1x1&ty...ford+body%3E]. Dozens of leotards/bodies! In all various forms, colours and configurations! Bloody expensive too. A leotard (yeah, ok, it looks cool, the quality is fantastic) but for 500€????? Even with 50% discount (NL, DE) it's still way too expensive.

I would add more names. Madonna, Sienna Miller.

I think "Speedo"'s is a different thing. I remember times when this style was the only one in the beach/pool fashion. All these baggy wet shorts full with sand are soooo disgusting....

But public is public. My son wears long shorts to the pool when he's with friends. And, of course, "speedo's" during trainings.

thanks for your feedback likera i think i understand what you're saying

i guess i still have one piece swimsuits to look forward to then! (my girlfriend likes them)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,437 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,108 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Aerobics or shiny tights and leotards, photo, video Culmor 111 124,201 07 Aug 2023, 14:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Figure skating, shiny pantyhose and leotards Like Ra 27 37,854 26 Feb 2021, 00:21
Last Post: bondagetom1
New Leotards and Swimsuits onepieceguy 0 4,123 24 Oct 2012, 23:35
Last Post: onepieceguy

Contributors: Clam (2) , Like Ra (1)