Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Women Tights Erotic Lingerie 10D Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Fake Garter Detail Nylon Stockings Collant Femme Nightclub
$5.15-30%

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Women Sports Yoga Socks Five Finger Slipper Anti Slip Lady Pilates Ballet Heel Professional Dance Protector
$1.69-50%

beeger
Beeger-Good-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Metal-Anal-Hook-with-Peni-Ring-for-male
$30.25

faak
FAAK Leather Strap on Dildo penis Adjustable Bondage Harness Strap-ons Bottom Sex Toys For Women lesbian Sex Products sex shop
$19.66-23%

rubber cosplay
Eagle Bird Cosplay Mask Full Head Cover Realistic Headdress Eagle Mask Animal Mask for Halloween Party Festival Costume Cosplay
$17.41-46%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78-10%

shapewear
Fajas Colombiana BBL Post Op Surgery Supplies Women Shapewear With Adjustable Abdomen After Delivery Open Bust and Crotch Shaper
$33.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electronic stimulation (e-stim)
Inflatable latex cocoon and electro-stimulation 😉

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ZCzoGpShA

I think this is the most appropriate thread to post.
Pictures of “me” this evening, all wired up! [blushes]

Not visible: Prostate electrode (but oh-Boy was it THERE)

6D634446-5240-4E2D-BE68-114953A16751.jpeg     4F3316F8-3418-4FC0-8298-42D7FF5C4489.jpeg   
Can you describe the sensation ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(17 Oct 2018, 06:40 )TightSlip Wrote: all wired up!
Looks interesting. How many channels/devices? What kind of devices?

(17 Oct 2018, 07:41 )Vixien Wrote: Can you describe the sensation ?
Yes, please?
Okay...

I had the single-pole prostate electode paired with the large cock ring fitted against my mons, behind my scrotum. Those two were connected on the first channel of my power box. The second electrode was a the smaller ring fitted to my shaft at the base. This was paired with the coronal electrode fitted to my cock head. These were on channel 2 of the power box.

What does this feel like?

Estim generally feels like a vibrator, but almost as if it was surgically hidden inside your skin. Depending on the power level, you can feel a light tickling at the lower intensity to a harsh vibratory “buzzzzzz” when you amp things up to the higher levels.

The prostate electrode when paired with the ring against my mons created a circuit which directed the current through the prostate. The sensation when you clench your kegel muscles is where you feel this stimulation. I tuned my power box to have a medium power level with an intermittent pulse which was timed closely to the interval of involuntary muscle contractions felt during orgasm. I like that pattern the best. Each time the pulse hit, I can feel the vibratory “buzz” connect through the wall of my anus, through my prostate, and terminating at the base of my perineum. A few minutes of using this setting made my precum start to continuously drool from the tip of my penis.

The second channel directs the current along the nerve which runs along the underside of the penis. It feels like your urethra has been converted into a built-in vibrator under the skin. As the intensity increases, so does the vibratory “buzzing” sensation, almost to the point of numbness. Too much power, and the head of my penis feels like it’s in a vice while being harshly twisted.

I found that keeping the power levels low and non-continuous helped me to get to what I call a partial ejaculation. I had a pretty deep and warm orgasm, but relatively no semen produced. I think my prostate and “drooled itself dry” by that point and coupled with my vasectomy, there was nothing left I be produced. Make no doubt, it all felt really-really good.
Not me.
Feels like someone is poking me with needles.
And a really really REALLY hate needles.

BUT, the penis plus and butt plug were fun.
So were my boob cups.
I would describe some anus electro-stimulation sensations are swirling and drilling.
Mine were known as butt crunches.
You can get some quite effective items on AliExpress for quite low prices.
That's where most of my equipment is from.

For me the controller needs an auto setting so you are not just stuck with 1 sensation.

I'd love an electro inflatable plug but haven't found one yet.

Standard plugs on AliExpress when I got mine were either too small & wire was needed to aid recovery, or the big one was too wide at the neck to keep in without securing in place with something else.

In the meantime I have improvised using those conductive tubes and some sections of rubber cut from bicycle inner tubes to hold them in place on a standard inflatable plug.

Some of the controller's just continue until powered off, others have a built in timer & I found I need to label them so other half knows when to switch them on again to avoid my disappointment
I'm looking for a good estim e-stim set that can also be used to order an anal plug, anyone have any advice? affordable , no china stuff !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
e-stim web controlled slaafruben 6 1,710 30 Jan 2021, 10:18
Last Post: occorics

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , catransvestic (1) , Cattani (1) , egregious (1) , helpless85 (2) , herrpee (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Jiraiya (1) , Like Ra (14) , madjack (4) , minkun (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , slaafruben (1) , spandextc (1) , Texmex (5) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (2) , Vigo (1) , Vixien (6) , Zooy (9)