Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
2 Pcs/Plus Size 70D Shiny Glossy U Convex Pouch Stockings Open Crotch Sexy Tight Stockings Yoga Sheer Stage Shaping Pantyhose
$371.87-50%

crossdress anime
BANDAI Jujutsu Kaisen capsule toys Crossdressing Sleep Doll03 01 02 04 Satoru Gojo figure anime Brand new genuine In shelf
$65.64-28%

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$9.67-29%

jialuowei
20CM Ultra High Heels Snake Print Platform Buckle Strap Sandals Ladies Pole Dance Catwalk Shows Party Shoes
$810.70

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

transparent pantyhose
Y2k Hot E-Girls Transparent Pantyhose Womens Stockings Newly Sexy Circle Round Heart Flower Print Print Dizziness Tights
$7.77

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Flexible Tight Sportswear Zebra Print Lace-Up Backless Jumpsuits Fashion Sexy Jump Suits For Women 2023 New
$38.71-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electronic stimulation (e-stim)
(09 Jul 2022, 13:27 )Zooy Wrote: I have my estim aeady for a number of years.
It has two output channels that are separated and 9 different 'programs'.
There are 99 intensity settings. It is only by great exception that I get close to 50. You can also input music to it, and it came with a special CD.

What brand/model is it?
(23 Dec 2023, 14:19 )helpless85 Wrote:
There are 99 intensity settings. It is only by great exception that I get close to 50. You can also input music to it, and it came with a special CD.

What brand/model is it?

Electrastim sensavox
(23 Dec 2023, 17:53 )Zooy Wrote:
(23 Dec 2023, 14:19 )helpless85 Wrote:

What brand/model is it?

Electrastim sensavox

Thank you!
It seems to me that there are some possibilities of combining the following chastity cage https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBvQUaN

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 22.52.32.png   

with e-stim. If you use a metal plug in the anus, connected to the cathode and connect the anode to the cage, you should have quite some fun.
Cathode and anode implies polarity. Forget about polarity at e-stim! DC causes acidity and electolysis inside the body, that's very harmful and wrong at all. The current must be always alternating with no DC part at all.
Actually I may have used the wrong words. The tens unit has wires with a black and a red connector, which I then called kathode and anode. Of course it is AC and not DC.
I am always rather precise with those colors, even though it may make no difference. Just in case it might when using both channels of the tens unit.
(14 Oct 2023, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Something new, which spawns lots of selfbondage ideas.

Remotely controlled electric shock system

Quote:1. APP remote control, break the distance limit, even if you are not around you can also control

2. Sound Shock:1-180 pulse intensity can be selected, three controls, live audio, local audio, recording. The frequency of the shock varies with the frequency of the sound

3. Swipe electric shock: 1-180 electric shock intensity can be selected, the finger slides in the touch screen area, the electric shock frequency changes with the finger sliding change

4. Frequency electric shock:1-180 electric shock intensity can be selected, the system comes with 10 electric shock frequencies, you can also customize the electric shock frequency according to your own ideas

5. Restraint Shock mode: Set the human body standing or kneeling mode, set the safety Angle, set the sensitive Angle, set the time, set the punishment electric shock configuration, the wearer needs to be in the safety Angle set by the owner, if the host Angle deviates from the safety Angle to start discharging, the offset is about large and the discharge is about strong

6. No Sleep mode: three modes of timed electric shock, electric shock at any time, static electric shock, set the game time, electric shock intensity and frequency, electric shock interval time, continuous discharge time

7. Keep Moving:Set the task time, step number target, if no motion is detected, follow the set penalty shock

8. Remote control, the first step needs to add each other's friends, and then create a choice to let the other party control you or you control each other, and then interactive game

I bought one! Installation on my iphone went a little bit difficult but it works. 

I used it a couple of times. The first time my phone goes on stand-by (in selfbondage) and the program stops. The second time was great! Set my phone on always on. The No Sleep function has a random function. That's great feature for torture in selfbondage with many settings.
(29 Dec 2023, 16:47 )Vigo Wrote: I used it a couple of times.

Could we have more details, please? 😉😇
Hello everyone,
I have also ordered the "Remotely controlled electric shock system" and have aeady tested and played with it a few times. It's a very nice device with lots of functions.
But: I need a translator app on a 2nd device, after the update it has also become a bit different. What I don't like so much is that the shocks feel very pointy and I had to get some adapters to use my existing toys.
The various functions are pretty self-explanatory, only the patterns are described in Chinese.
The Bluetooth connection is quite stable and the range is good. But without Wi-Fi or mobile data, nothing works.
(01 Jan 2024, 18:33 )Texmex Wrote: Hello everyone,
I have also ordered the "Remotely controlled electric shock system" and have aeady tested and played with it a few times. It's a very nice device with lots of functions.
But: I need a translator app on a 2nd device, after the update it has also become a bit different. What I don't like so much is that the shocks feel very pointy and I had to get some adapters to use my existing toys.
The various functions are pretty self-explanatory, only the patterns are described in Chinese.
The Bluetooth connection is quite stable and the range is good. But without Wi-Fi or mobile data, nothing works.
Just received my device and have the same language challenges.  Able to translate static menus but cannot find where to configure connections and the tutorials move too quickly to translate. .  @Texmex Can you help or are you stuck here too?

Have a request into the vendor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,267 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
e-stim web controlled slaafruben 6 1,718 30 Jan 2021, 10:18
Last Post: occorics

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , catransvestic (1) , Cattani (1) , egregious (1) , helpless85 (2) , herrpee (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Jiraiya (1) , Like Ra (14) , madjack (4) , minkun (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , slaafruben (1) , spandextc (1) , Texmex (5) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (2) , Vigo (1) , Vixien (6) , Zooy (9)