Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
14CM High Heel Pointed toe Solid PU Leather Side Zip Women Fetish Cosplay Party Knee-high Boots
$986.15

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$143.06-34%

crossdress fetish
BIG SALE! Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35

leohex
Satin Glossy Sexy Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women Jeggings LEOHEX Leggings
$47.19-52%

shiny stockings
Thigh High Sexy Stockings PVC Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Above Knee Latex Medias Sexy Party Lingerie Non-slip Cosplay Socks
$7.89-4%

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$7.24-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electronic stimulation (e-stim)
(29 Sep 2023, 20:32 )Like Ra Wrote: E-stim pads can be placed on other parts of the body to make bondage more interesting:

Source: https://twitter.com/laohu369/status/1707788876306407568

Can be posted in many threads...

I find this insanely erotic, but I find the placement of electrodes on the breasts right across the heart extremely concerning
(30 Sep 2023, 12:04 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: I find the placement of electrodes on the breasts right across the heart extremely concerning
Yep, same thoughts, exactly.
Used frequencies and those short pulses are unable to cause fibrilation. Use an osciloscope and look what gets out from these toys. About 100 volts amplitude, but in very short pulses, more than 1 kHz frequency. It's surprisingly pretty safe.
Something new, which spawns lots of selfbondage ideas.

Remotely controlled electric shock system

Quote:1. APP remote control, break the distance limit, even if you are not around you can also control

2. Sound Shock:1-180 pulse intensity can be selected, three controls, live audio, local audio, recording. The frequency of the shock varies with the frequency of the sound

3. Swipe electric shock: 1-180 electric shock intensity can be selected, the finger slides in the touch screen area, the electric shock frequency changes with the finger sliding change

4. Frequency electric shock:1-180 electric shock intensity can be selected, the system comes with 10 electric shock frequencies, you can also customize the electric shock frequency according to your own ideas

5. Restraint Shock mode: Set the human body standing or kneeling mode, set the safety Angle, set the sensitive Angle, set the time, set the punishment electric shock configuration, the wearer needs to be in the safety Angle set by the owner, if the host Angle deviates from the safety Angle to start discharging, the offset is about large and the discharge is about strong

6. No Sleep mode: three modes of timed electric shock, electric shock at any time, static electric shock, set the game time, electric shock intensity and frequency, electric shock interval time, continuous discharge time

7. Keep Moving:Set the task time, step number target, if no motion is detected, follow the set penalty shock

8. Remote control, the first step needs to add each other's friends, and then create a choice to let the other party control you or you control each other, and then interactive game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 remote_control_electrick_shock-01.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-02.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-03.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-04.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-05.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-06.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-07.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-08.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-09.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-10.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-11.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-12.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-13.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-14.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-15.webp     remote_control_electrick_shock-16.webp   
(14 Oct 2023, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Something new, which spawns lots of selfbondage ideas.

Remotely controlled electric shock system
Is this still available?  We get a text response from the link.
Switch the mobile page to the Desktop mode.
Hello everyone,
This looks like an interesting device.
Only the app looks a bit wild, Chinese characters and English mixed together.
With a better app I would have bought it aeady, so I still have to think about it...  🤔
(11 Nov 2023, 15:07 )Texmex Wrote: Only the app looks a bit wild, Chinese characters and English mixed together.
Have you tried to install the app?
Nope, just looked at the pictures.
Will look for an old smartphone to test.
So, I have tried it...
An old smartphone was complaining a lot, but the app is on it.😒
Next problem: registering
I didn't manage to get a code by email. I don't want to give my phone number...
If anyone has any ideas or an alternative app, please let me know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,267 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
e-stim web controlled slaafruben 6 1,718 30 Jan 2021, 10:18
Last Post: occorics

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , catransvestic (1) , Cattani (1) , egregious (1) , helpless85 (2) , herrpee (1) , jadefortyfour (2) , Jiraiya (1) , Like Ra (14) , madjack (4) , minkun (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , slaafruben (1) , spandextc (1) , Texmex (5) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (2) , Vigo (1) , Vixien (6) , Zooy (9)