Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Leg Binder,PU Leather Bound Legs Straps Restraint Slave Lockable Ankle Cuff Sex SM Adult Game Sex Toy For Women Men
$16.93

anime bondage
Sexy Pu Leather Bondage Nurse Cosplay Underwear Bodycon Dress Anime Devil Role Play Outfits Demon Slayer Halloween Costumes
$290.40-40%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99-27%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

anime fetish
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

When lycra goes bad...
I just found an ancient pair of Danskin 'Netskins's I haven't worn for years. Once they were a really nice pair of high lycra-content fishnets with solid soles and back-seams. They had a beautiful fetishy effect if you wore them over 'toast' or 'dark toast' Danskin ultra-shimmer tights.

Sadly, the lycra in the Netskins has long since perished and well.. eeeek!
[Image: badcf.th.jpg]
Now you can get inside completely 😉
lol well i do what they called body inflation when im wearing tights and spandex bodysuit ( its to put a giant beachball under your clothes ) I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL
(26 Aug 2010, 22:19 )supersteph Wrote: I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL

Any photos by any chance?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , supersteph (1)