Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
White Self-adhesive Mummy Bondage BDSM Full Body Harness Sack Bag Roleplay Tape of Breathable Restraint Adult Game Sex Toys
$6.56-30%

telescopic masturbator
Best-sold Male Masturbator Pussy Heated Artificial Vagina Telescopic Swivel Masculino Sex tooys for Man Men's Automatic Piston
$162.12-50%

electro anal
Electric Shock Anal Plug Medical Themed Toys Silicone Penis Ring Pulse Massage Stimulator Sex Shop Sex Toys for Men Masturbator
$2.36-19%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA045)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-62%

2022 chastity
2022 NEW Light weight Safe Chastity Key Holder Keyholder Key Storage For Chastity Game with Air Lock Sex Toy
$17.54-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

When lycra goes bad...
I just found an ancient pair of Danskin 'Netskins's I haven't worn for years. Once they were a really nice pair of high lycra-content fishnets with solid soles and back-seams. They had a beautiful fetishy effect if you wore them over 'toast' or 'dark toast' Danskin ultra-shimmer tights.

Sadly, the lycra in the Netskins has long since perished and well.. eeeek!
[Image: badcf.th.jpg]
Now you can get inside completely 😉
lol well i do what they called body inflation when im wearing tights and spandex bodysuit ( its to put a giant beachball under your clothes ) I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL
(26 Aug 2010, 22:19 )supersteph Wrote: I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL

Any photos by any chance?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , supersteph (1)