Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Lacy Latex Fantasy With Gloves Set-4pcs Sexy Woman Lingerie Erotic Egzotic Night Naughty Girl Slave Punish Bra Bustier Skirt
$96.59

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Fishnet Open Bra Cosplay Costumes Plus Size Women Erotic Lingerie Crotchless Bodystockings Hollow Mesh Lolita Maid Dress
$4.10

latex rubber handmade
Black Latex Men Panties Sexy Rubber Shorts Boxer Handmade Underwear
$48.27-19%

latex pencil skirt
10 Colors Candy color Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Pu Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$47.00

latex leotard
Latex Catsuit Womens High Cut Patent Leather Thong Leotard Sleeveless Ballet Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear Swimwear Swimsuit
$63.51-35%

latex zentai
handmade sexy lingerie exotic black latex unisex women men back red lacing hoods customize cekc zentai tight mask fetish uniform
$55.66

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Slave Metal Anal Butt Plug Pinwheel Roller Body Couple Game Bondage Device Electro Stimulation Sex Toy
$11.74-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

When lycra goes bad...
I just found an ancient pair of Danskin 'Netskins's I haven't worn for years. Once they were a really nice pair of high lycra-content fishnets with solid soles and back-seams. They had a beautiful fetishy effect if you wore them over 'toast' or 'dark toast' Danskin ultra-shimmer tights.

Sadly, the lycra in the Netskins has long since perished and well.. eeeek!
[Image: badcf.th.jpg]
Now you can get inside completely 😉
lol well i do what they called body inflation when im wearing tights and spandex bodysuit ( its to put a giant beachball under your clothes ) I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL
(26 Aug 2010, 22:19 )supersteph Wrote: I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL

Any photos by any chance?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , supersteph (1)