Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Men Black Pants Tight Trousers with Belt Handmade Clothing S-LTM013
$100.19-12%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Tail Animal Costume
$2011.96-51%

panty girdle
Hot Sale Girdles Slimming Butt Lifter Control Panty Underwear Shorts Slimming Body Shaper Shapewear Fajas Colombianas
$7.99-15%

prostate stimulation
Stainless Steel Urethral Dilators Hollow Penis Plug BDSM Prostate Stimulation Massage Male Masturbator Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$5.48-4%

leather pencil skirt
Women Spring Autumn Sexy Skirt, Adults Slim-fit Solid Color High Waist Sllim Slit Leather Skirt (Black, White)
$10.37

remote app vibrator
Clitoral stimulator Vibrators for women Invisibility Wear Massage 10-frequency APP Control Wireless remote Masturbator Sex toys
$148.81-11%

latex zentai
Adult Kids Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$316.80-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

When lycra goes bad...
I just found an ancient pair of Danskin 'Netskins's I haven't worn for years. Once they were a really nice pair of high lycra-content fishnets with solid soles and back-seams. They had a beautiful fetishy effect if you wore them over 'toast' or 'dark toast' Danskin ultra-shimmer tights.

Sadly, the lycra in the Netskins has long since perished and well.. eeeek!
[Image: badcf.th.jpg]
Now you can get inside completely 😉
lol well i do what they called body inflation when im wearing tights and spandex bodysuit ( its to put a giant beachball under your clothes ) I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL
(26 Aug 2010, 22:19 )supersteph Wrote: I inflate the beachball so much the tights ripped LOL

Any photos by any chance?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , supersteph (1)