Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

masturbator
Leten THRUSTING-PRO Thrusting High Speed Male Masturbator Machine Automatic Telescopic Vagina Masturbation Cup Sex Toy For Men
$239.06-49%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy Double end zipper Bodysuit black long sleeve smooth Surfing competitive swimsuit
$57.69-40%

leather pencil skirt
2022 Autumn Winter Women Sexy Midi Leather Skirts Solid Black High Waist Office Pencil Slit Skirt For Women
$33.28-39%

electro anal
Electric Shock Vaginal Anal Butt Plug Electro Stimulator Prostate Massager E-Stim Clit Bdsm Sex Toys For Women Men Sex Products
$102.91-15%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Cap Short Sleeve Leotard Ballet Spandex Unitard for Kids Youth Children Gymnastic Leotards Belly Dancing
$15.11-25%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Dress Loose Sleeves Rubber Dressing Handmade Clothing S-LD307
$149.56-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now?
I'm wearing a 1st Position Jill Polo Neck Sleeveless Leotard.
Over a steel chastity cage & inflatable plug.
All covered up by normal cloths while I go about "every day llife"

Have fun & be discrete out there 😀
(28 Jan 2023, 18:09 )latexballet Wrote: I have this profile on social networks where I follow only woman's boutiques and shops. I saw that in this one new boutique they had a stack of UNI size lycra catsuits with front zippers. I went there after work and the shop assistant brought one catsuit from the storage room. She said: "It's best if you go into a changing room and see if it fits you. It's very strechable." So I went to try it, sadly it wouldn't fit me, the bottom part was fine but the top part was too narrow for my wide shoulders. 
Ended buying 3 pairs of pantyhose. 
The catsuit looks like in the photo (it's a photo from the shops FB page). The price is also quite high, 40 euros. Since I paid for a ballet catsuit which is made from much thicker lycra 35 euros, I think it is at least 20 euros too much. But girls are buying this catsuits like crazy.

Too bad it did not fit.
I like the front zip design myself. Even better with a convenient zipper, if you know what I mean. Yea
Yeah, the design with the front zipper is great, altough the lycra is pretty thin. Sadly the manufacturer makes the catsuit in only one UNI size.

Some more pics.

327358966_563515865669984_8704593952576881654_n.jpg     323907354_1160172871322995_1487473503227320991_n.jpg     328125128_889905298887395_1761896947211285680_n.jpg   
One of my favs...nice to touch and its fairly tight

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20221105_171331.jpg   
Me wearing a Longsleeve Leotard

vlcsnap-00156 (2).jpg     vlcsnap-00155.jpg   
4 layers of shapewear and 5 layers of pantyhose/tights underneath my shiny, black, long sleeve amoresy leotard 😊

IMG_2611.JPEG     IMG_2569.JPEG   
I'm more into catsuits/unitards rather than leotards, and I love to dress up like I'm ready for the dance class. I'm lucky that I'm quite short, so I can get the right size directly from a dance store's stock. I just love the feel of the smooth stretchy fabric against my skin.

IMG_20230421_085639.jpg   
Zdravím všechny. Jsem tu nový a rád bych se také přidal.  😉
(Omlouvám se, neumím anglicky a překládám pomocí Google. Doufám, že všechny překlady budou správné a čitelné)

Jako pyžamo jsem použila modrý trikot s dlouhým rukávem. Spím s otevřeným oknem, tak jsem trikot doplnil pyžamovými kalhotami. Dnes ráno jsem se převlékla do oranžového trikotu, který má dole patentky (stejně jako body), pod ním bílé legíny (60 DEN) a červené gymnastické boty Iwona.

Hezký den a veselé Velikonoce

Autotranslate:

Hello everyone. I'm new here and would like to join as well. 😉
(Sorry, I don't know English and I'm translating with Google. I hope all translations are correct and readable)

I used a blue jersey with long sleeves as pajamas. I sleep with the window open, so I complemented the leotard with pajama pants. This morning I changed into an orange leotard that has snaps on the bottom (just like the bodysuit), white leggings (60 DEN) underneath and red Iwona gym shoes.

Have a nice day and happy Easter
(28 Mar 2024, 06:29 )MermanPet Wrote: Zdravím všechny. Jsem tu nový a rád bych se také přidal.  😉
(Omlouvám se, neumím anglicky a překládám pomocí Google. Doufám, že všechny překlady budou správné a čitelné)

Jako pyžamo jsem použila modrý trikot s dlouhým rukávem. Spím s otevřeným oknem, tak jsem trikot doplnil pyžamovými kalhotami. Dnes ráno jsem se převlékla do oranžového trikotu, který má dole patentky (stejně jako body), pod ním bílé legíny (60 DEN) a červené gymnastické boty Iwona.

Hezký den a veselé Velikonoce

Autotranslate:

Hello everyone. I'm new here and would like to join as well. 😉
(Sorry, I don't know English and I'm translating with Google. I hope all translations are correct and readable)

I used a blue jersey with long sleeves as pajamas. I sleep with the window open, so I complemented the leotard with pajama pants. This morning I changed into an orange leotard that has snaps on the bottom (just like the bodysuit), white leggings (60 DEN) underneath and red Iwona gym shoes.

Have a nice day and happy Easter

Very sorry. I messed up the very first post and inserted untranslated text.  😟
Big thanks to Like Ra for the fix!  Good2
Clothes for weekend wanderings.

Trikot Agiva_Drbákov 847ig.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,303 Yesterday, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,644 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Wearing Bodysuits (Openly) In Public LeotardLover 9 2,785 03 Apr 2024, 10:05
Last Post: Anne
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,323 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,349 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover

Contributors: Althend (1) , Anne (8) , blackfive (2) , Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (8) , egregious (2) , essanym (1) , Jeffca1976 (1) , latexballet (4) , LeotardLover (21) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , lycra85 (2) , mad.mardigan (1) , MermanPet (3) , Michael (3) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (2) , socratesabner (1) , spandextc (1) , sweetrubber (1) , thediscretee (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , unicast (3)