Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbator Automatic Blowjob Cup Powerful Sucking Vaginal Mouth Intelligent Heated Masturbator Adult Sex Toys For Men
$70.16-39%

sissy femboy
Spidernet Sissy Chastity Device with 3D Printed Cage Arc Ring Lock Premium Painted Male Cock Cage for BDSM Gay Adult Sex Play
$72.36-50%

latex zentai
Latex Gummi Rubber Party Uniform Catsuit Zentai Maske Handschuhe Neu
$167.83-61%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy latex Clubwear hot dress Fetish wetlook pu Faux Leather Catsuit Erotic dancewear Pole Dance pvc lingerie rubber dress
$27.54-42%

electro stimulation device
Handheld acupoint pen TENS Point Detector with Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator device Free shipping
$27.83-38%

exotic lingerie
Women Sexy Lingerie Erotic Cute Mini Bra Set Push-up Swimsuit Micro Bikini Clubwear Bra Thong Two Pieces Beachwear Bathing Suit
$62.07-46%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Favorite leotard and tights
For those who wear leotards, what is your favorite manufacturer and style?  Do you like, shiny, ribbed, tank, short sleeve, turtleneck?  A certain color?  If you like to add legwear with your leotard like the classic look of the 80's aerobic era, what brand and style is your favorite as well?  Do you like thicker legwear, high gloss, certain colors like suntan?
I love almost all leotards, especially the really shiny stretch PVC ones but I mostly just wear regular, boring cotton blend leos because of my tendency to get really hot when I'm sleeping.  I also really like the feeling of the nylon/spandex blended fabrics quite a lot and velvet leos if it's colder at night.  Most of the ones I wear are Theatricals brand that I get from discountdance.com.  They're extremely basic and relatively inexpensive.  I don't have a color preference but I suppose I tend to wear my darker ones more.  For daily wear style, I prefer a lower cut with cap sleeves and built in shelf bra; basically the kind that ballerinas wear or alternatively, tank style.  If I didn't over heat so easy, I'd probably wear mock neck leos all of the time.
I just love that 80's shine.

So I choose Leohex one pieces
and I have lots of custom made Agonswim suits as well.

For tights, it would have to be Platino Fata Luxe.
I personally prefer 80s-style thong leotards. I like them high cut, preferably around the waist, which I think is the sweet spot for me. Any higher and the leotard might flex when you're bending over. I don't usually wear them with tights or pantyhose, though.

I like to get my leotards/bodysuits custom made, so I can get some really unusual designs you don't normally find in regular dancewear or swimwear shops. Some of my custom suits have lace sides (to get a sort of lingerie aesthetic), or long sleeves with gloves and an attached hood.

Cotton lycra is my preferred material, versus the more common spandex. I feel that it's more breathable and feels better to the touch. If I want a tad more support, I would line the front with spandex underneath.
I recently bought this raver leotard which is really fun! If I go to a raver I could wear it, but since there aren't any now or near me, I'll just wear it for fun with a shiny metallic tight. 

I also bought this fun bodysuit but the leg cut is low cut which isn't as fun for me. 

I also bought two of these swimsuits in grey and pastel green. 

As of late, I've found some nice suits and leotards on Etsy. There are several sellers who custom make high quality dance wear. I had one girl make me a few unitards that were made very well. The patterning and stitching is top notch!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,303 Yesterday, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,701 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,644 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Aerobics or shiny tights and leotards, photo, video Culmor 111 124,333 07 Aug 2023, 14:02
Where to get this Leotard? LeotardLover 46 9,724 05 May 2020, 14:28

Contributors: Cicada3 (1) , essanym (1) , hosefun13 (1) , LeotardLover (1) , MIWSTIUS (1)