Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Shiny Full Body Sexy Tight Five Glove Bandage Bodycon Bodysuit Sheer See Through Bodystocking One Piece Jumpsuit Leotard
$41.14-20%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Button Up Jeans Light Blue Striped Flared Jeans High Waist Jeans Shaping Jeans Scrunch Bum Jeans Women Pant
$48.39

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Leopard Mesh Lingerie Set Women Sexy Thong Underwear Set Red Garter Exotic Set with Stockings
$9.72

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Women Lingerie Solid Color Ultra-thin Transparent Pantyhose Black/White Nightclub Cosplay Stockings Long Medias
$17.01

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy opaque pantyhose sexy tights Hip tight crotch pants High elasticity Adjustable with zipper glossy pants
$68.81-48%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Women Bodysuit With Short Sleeves Legs Rubber Catsuit Tracksuit Handmade S-LC286
$127.78-17%

anime bondage
Bondage Girl Sexy Maid Anime Canvas Posters and Prints Bedroom And Living Room Cartoon Wall Art Picture Decoration Painting
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time alone on business...
(10 Oct 2019, 21:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Not bad, actually. Some of my sessions ended up with hours of various cleaning, untangling, sorting, storing, etc.

Wear more latex, then everything will be contained properly =D
(11 Oct 2019, 15:40 )essanym Wrote: Wear more latex, then everything will be contained properly =D
Latex decays quite effectively...
(11 Oct 2019, 15:23 )madjack Wrote: The 'few days' turned into a few weeks
Ah.... Yeah... I know the feeling ... Sometimes even a few days is ... too late ... 😁
so another week another business trip...
The plan this time is to sleep in a chainset...
Things in the bag...
Cuff set (wrist/feet/collar)
lots of med weight chain (2 x 1.25m, 2 x 0.5m, 1 x 1m)
12 padlocks
My key box and timer padlock

ankles about 50cm chain between them and a triangle chain coming up towards the waist and through a floating O-ring
Wrist triangle chain down floating O-ring and also up to collar
All can slide through the o-ring and collar so i can walk around the room ok and have one hand up or down if i need to.
May also link one direct between the cuffs..

locked Time... we shall see on what happens... but im working on 6+ hrs.. ie sleep time

Ill take a photo of the set up when there.

EDIT: now with graphic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 chain.jpg   
From the graphics I can tell that you will also be wearing red (latex?) catsuit with inflatable hood. 😉

Free floating o-ring will slide down the moment chains will loose tension.

You can also try out a way to be bound like in story https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/c...cuffs.html - chapter 8, but you will need a belt for that or you can experiment with o-ring hanging from your collar on your back. The idea is to have chain from your right ankle connected to left wrist and left ankle to right wrist. Both chains are led through an o-ring fixed to you belt and are measured so you can only move your hand when you bend opposite leg. When walking you have to have both hands behind your back and you have to kneel to use both hands at the same time. Works best in high heels.
(12 Nov 2019, 00:43 )d7i Wrote: From the graphics I can tell that you will also be wearing red (latex?) catsuit with inflatable hood. 😉

Free floating o-ring will slide down the moment chains will loose tension.
Regrettably no red latex  is involved as I dont own any.... just tights and a leotard.... less cleanup.

The ring womt fall down as the chains are not crossed. Hard to see in my drawing.
They go wrist - ring - wrist  and ankle - ring - ankle

If I manage to get the lengths right I should be unable to reach below my waist but still be able to slide the chain almost in a full circle .

I had thought about an X pattern for the chains but didn't have a suitable belt... but am looking for one.
Also the story with the hands behind would make it very tricky to sleep... and unfortunately I do need to be able to work in the days.
So preparations are under way.....?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20191112_211147.jpg   
Well I'm all locked in...
 20191112_221049.jpg   

With 7h30m on the timer..
 20191112_220927.jpg   

So that's me set until just before breakfast!!

Goodnight.... I hope???
How was your night? 😋
(13 Nov 2019, 08:45 )Like Ra Wrote: How was your night? 😋
Long!!!????

Actual proper sleep was limited... but plenty of rest

Got bored in the early hours of the morning and ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Some were actually quite soothing in delivery to the extent that I may actually have zoned out a few times... ( certainly became aware of another topic of discussion that I didn't recal starting) others were just angry and all I could think about was how annoying the delivery was!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 442 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning... ltxrob 4 1,438 28 Oct 2019, 20:53
Last Post: Like Ra
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,621 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,773 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,891 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , slaafruben (1)