Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Adjustable Body bondage Bondage Toys Leather Cincher Straitjacket Corset With arm cuffs handcuffs neck collar, Harness
$38.45-30%

FRRK
FRRK Latest Design Penis rings Male Chastity Device Toys for Adults Cock Cage Penis Lock Sex Toys for men Bondage Chastity Belt
$15.25-40%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.07-2%

crossdresser silicone mask
Big Eyes Girl Half Head Latex Kigurumi Mask cartoon Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Lolita Mask Crossdress Silicone Doll Mask
$16.93

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Faux Leather Pull On Chunky High Heels Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Botines Mujers Large Size 39 43 45 52
$107.53-37%

transparent dress
Sxey Women's Transparent Tunic Top Beachwear Cover-ups Dress Long Sleeve Beach Wear Beachwear Female
$8.16-35%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time alone on business...
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Nov 2019, 11:23 )ltxrob Wrote: ended up listening to quite a lot of hypno files..
Examples? 😉 Which ones did you like? Did any of them work?

As I said many times - hypno stuff is ideal for long self-bondage (and bondage?) sessions 😊
Played with some of the Fem & sissy ones and a few of the rubber doll ones.

The F&S ones were much higher production quality that the RD ones..
Found the RD delivery to be quite angry really not conducive to entering a relaxed state..

The F&S ones were generally a lot more pleasant to listen too and relaxed me more/easier...

Did they do anything?  Not that I've been able to tell in terms of acute desires to do things I've never considered.
But I was certainly more mellow feeling at the end of some of them
Names! Names please! 😊
(13 Nov 2019, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Names! Names please! 😊
Ultimate sissy princess maker was probably the most relaxing.... but no after effects

But to be fair I started a post no1 and and if I liked the idea of the title I gave it a listen
(14 Nov 2019, 07:56 )ltxrob Wrote: Ultimate sissy princess maker

Yes, it's quite relaxing indeed:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37511
i was a great 2 nights in full latex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mesleep2.jpeg     mesleep.jpeg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
business trip to Italy slaafruben 1 449 06 Jun 2022, 07:59
Last Post: ltxrob
Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning... ltxrob 4 1,439 28 Oct 2019, 20:53
Last Post: Like Ra
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,625 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,783 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,900 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (11) , madjack (1) , slaafruben (1)