Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Bodysuit Lace Overalls For Women Fitness Body Deep-V Lingerie Bodysuit Halter Tops For Women Summer Sexy Mesh Bodysuit
$10.24

1d oil pantyhose
Light Perfume Oil Shiny Silky Touch Nylon Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$7.53

lobudek
Sexy Carnival Club Party Male Women Gogo Dancer Team Performance Costume Nightclub DJ Stage Rave Outfit Bling Vest Shorts Set
$111.32-43%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

sorbern
SORBERN Johnny Depp Sunglasses Clip On Polarized Lens For 2 Size Optical Glasses Stainless Steel Frame High Quality
$18.63-14%

aonihua women one
Sexy Surf Rashguard Long Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Swim Suit Bathing Suit Beach Wear Bodysuit Monokini
$27.82-25%

speerise
Spandex Bodysuit Ballet Dance Leotard Thumb Hole Gymnastics suit Long sleeve Dancewear Aerial Yoga Rear zipper Swimsuit dancing
$160.69-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Return of Batgirl - Hiding the Bat.
Just when I was despairing of seeing her again - Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Batgirl!

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg   
Lucky we have these saved here, ybatgirl's deviantart page just closed. There's history to it in the last couple of days (she was accused of plagiarism) but I don't have time to relate it now. I'll come back to it later.
I have some spare time for an update now.

Yesterday on ybatgirls deviantart page there was a blog item about how the 'Hiding the Bat' story came to be. She'd read a story on a bondage website that involved some female staff at a (travel?) company taking revenge on an obnoxious colleague in a similar manner to the Batgirl story (including the 'She can't escape but you can' sign) and the story being titled 'Hiding the (something I don't recall). So she approached the author asking if she could transpose the story into her Batgirl universe and publish it as poser art. When ybatgirl didn't receive a reply she went ahead anyway and heard nothing more till her story was finished when the author of the story accused her of plagarism. That was the last I heard before finding ybatgirl's da page dead this morning.

I'm not gong to speculate on whether da closed the site following the complaint or whether ybatgirl closed it herself to avoid the hassle but I suspect that, like her (almost) eponymous heroine ybatgirl will return. It's not as though she doesn't have previous 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! Culmor 5 5,613 03 May 2021, 13:23
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Going up? Culmor 14 9,892 17 Aug 2020, 07:25
Last Post: Culmor
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - You Should be Dancing Culmor 16 9,944 10 May 2020, 20:46
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - The Meow Incident! Culmor 6 7,346 15 Oct 2018, 16:27
Last Post: Like Ra
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Fifty Shades of Rope Culmor 4 8,225 26 Sep 2017, 09:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (3)