Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: The Return of Batgirl - Hiding the Bat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky we have these saved here, ybatgirl's deviantart page just closed. There's history to it in the last couple of days (she was accused of plagiarism) but I don't have time to relate it now. I'll come back to it later.
I have some spare time for an update now.

Yesterday on ybatgirls deviantart page there was a blog item about how the 'Hiding the Bat' story came to be. She'd read a story on a bondage website that involved some female staff at a (travel?) company taking revenge on an obnoxious colleague in a similar manner to the Batgirl story (including the 'She can't escape but you can' sign) and the story being titled 'Hiding the (something I don't recall). So she approached the author asking if she could transpose the story into her Batgirl universe and publish it as poser art. When ybatgirl didn't receive a reply she went ahead anyway and heard nothing more till her story was finished when the author of the story accused her of plagarism. That was the last I heard before finding ybatgirl's da page dead this morning.

I'm not gong to speculate on whether da closed the site following the complaint or whether ybatgirl closed it herself to avoid the hassle but I suspect that, like her (almost) eponymous heroine ybatgirl will return. It's not as though she doesn't have previous 😉