Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pink Apron Unisex Costumes Summer Latex Dress Gummi 0.4mm Unique Party Customize
$108.89-10%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken CRYSTAL Flower Ankle Buckle Strap Thin Heels Denim Sandals Women's Pointed Toe Party Female Shoes Sandalias Mujer
$45.07-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leggings High Waist Leather Leggings X Cross Pants Faux Leather Pants Metallic Leggings
$42.34

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Short Sleeve Dance Leotard For Gymnastics Child Stretch Nylon Scoop Neck Black Ballet Leotards Working Out Wear
$19.34-44%

shibari
Girl Sexy Shibari Boobs Phone Case Transparent For Samsung S20 S22 S30 S10E S10 Note 20 10 Pro Plus Ultra A12 A42 A71 A91 M32
$4.83-44%

shapewear
Women Corset Shaping Bodysuit Adjustable Straps Seamless Backless V Neck Built-In Shapewear Modal Lounge Long Shaper Dress
$48.56-50%

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$53.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Return of Batgirl - Hiding the Bat.
Just when I was despairing of seeing her again - Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Batgirl!

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg   
Lucky we have these saved here, ybatgirl's deviantart page just closed. There's history to it in the last couple of days (she was accused of plagiarism) but I don't have time to relate it now. I'll come back to it later.
I have some spare time for an update now.

Yesterday on ybatgirls deviantart page there was a blog item about how the 'Hiding the Bat' story came to be. She'd read a story on a bondage website that involved some female staff at a (travel?) company taking revenge on an obnoxious colleague in a similar manner to the Batgirl story (including the 'She can't escape but you can' sign) and the story being titled 'Hiding the (something I don't recall). So she approached the author asking if she could transpose the story into her Batgirl universe and publish it as poser art. When ybatgirl didn't receive a reply she went ahead anyway and heard nothing more till her story was finished when the author of the story accused her of plagarism. That was the last I heard before finding ybatgirl's da page dead this morning.

I'm not gong to speculate on whether da closed the site following the complaint or whether ybatgirl closed it herself to avoid the hassle but I suspect that, like her (almost) eponymous heroine ybatgirl will return. It's not as though she doesn't have previous 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! Culmor 5 5,627 03 May 2021, 13:23
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Going up? Culmor 14 9,960 17 Aug 2020, 07:25
Last Post: Culmor
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - You Should be Dancing Culmor 16 9,982 10 May 2020, 20:46
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - The Meow Incident! Culmor 6 7,359 15 Oct 2018, 16:27
Last Post: Like Ra
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Fifty Shades of Rope Culmor 4 8,241 26 Sep 2017, 09:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (3)