Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$11.89-34%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-71%

penis
Male Silicone Penis Ring Dual Cock Rings Delay Lock Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher Cockring Chastity Sex Toy For Men
$2.99-3%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

sexy pantyhose
80D Stockings For Women Tear-resistant Unbreakable Tights Sexy High Elasticity Nylon Stockings Female Pantyhose Women Pantyhose
$18.26-2%

gaff men
Sexy Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Sheer Smooth Underwear Sissy Gay Crossdress Underpants Male Erotic Lingerie
$67.78-43%

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tasks to do while bound and standing.
Hello everyone!

I am making a video of various orders and commands to do while I am bound and standing (in platform heels). So far I have crouch, get on my knees, hop, bend over, and turn around. Can anyone think of others?! Thank you in advance!
Can you do the splits?
(19 Jan 2020, 22:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Can you do the splits?
No, I am bound at my ankles, knees, and hands are cuffed behind my back, and I am gagged. I must stand at attention unless performing a task.
Maybe some dance or exercise videos will give you some ideas. You could try: lift forward on toes to lift heels off ground, twist, hula hoop gyration, and spin (pirouette).
If you really want to work out your legs attach a rope or chain from your heels to your legs just above the knee. Tie it in a way that you cannot fully raid your leg. Not as tight as a frog tie but same idea. Your legs will start shaking in a mater of minutes.
set yourself the task of moving things from one side of the room to the other..
say a bowl with 10 marbles in it too another bowl the other side.
With your ankles tied that will be a long shuffle
(20 Jan 2020, 12:07 )Frank Wrote: Maybe some dance or exercise videos will give you some ideas. You could try: lift forward on toes to lift heels off ground, twist, hula hoop gyration, and spin (pirouette).
Great ideas! I'll add them to the mix.

(21 Jan 2020, 21:38 )JackWong25 Wrote: If you really want to work out your legs attach a rope or chain from your heels to your legs just above the knee. Tie it in a way that you cannot fully raid your leg. Not as tight as a frog tie but same idea. Your legs will start shaking in a mater of minutes.

Great idea, but too intense: I'm trying to make it a hour.

(22 Jan 2020, 08:18 )ltxrob Wrote: set yourself the task of moving things from one side of the room to the other..
say a bowl with 10 marbles in it too another bowl the other side.
With your ankles tied that will be a long shuffle
Longer tasks like this would certainly break it up and present a challenge! Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage while working from home Xanthony 9 5,124 07 May 2020, 11:34
Last Post: Like Ra
standing in selfbondage slaafruben 3 2,688 22 Nov 2019, 23:17
Last Post: Like Ra
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,361 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Dimmesdale (3) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (1)