Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
anal toy Toys for male inflatable silicone real woman Vibrator f Sex Products emale adult toy for woman sex shop goods catalog
$184.02-36%

wig hair
Lace Frontal Wigs Black Grey Highlight Wig Wavy 13X4 Lace Front Wig Highlight Blonde Colored Human Hair Wigs Closure Wig
$223.85-60%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Leather Bondage Hood Sex Toys with Chain for Men Women Bdsm Slave Cosplay Traction Flirt Adult Games Erotic Products
$15.95-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Dance Shorts for Girls Jazz Gymnastic for Boy Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$12.09-34%

silicone bodysuit
Post Surgery High Compression Shapewear Shaper Bra Post Partum Lift Buttocks Silicone Lace Corset Minceur For Better Grip
$83.19-52%

latex one piece
ONE PIECE Theme Birthday Decoration Balloon set Backdrop Banner Cake DecorativeTopper Backdrop Hanging Childrens Gift Surprise
$160.02-20%

2022 chastity
2022 New Extreme Small Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Penis Anti-Off Cock Cage Enlarged Urethral Hole Sex Toysfor Men
$161.06-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-bondage while working from home
I’ve been pretty bored recently and want some ideas to keep myself entertained during this lock down. I want to be put in a strict tie with a pretty long time release.(With a back up escape of course) I can never commit myself to one tie and never end up actually being fully tied. I will force myself to do the top rated comment no matter what. Aight here’s what I have: Lots of rope, posture collar, gag, leather hood, heels and ballet boots, spandex catsuit, 2 pairs of pantyhose, spreader bar, estim TENs unit with pads, plugs, butterfly clamps, belt with d-rings on the side front and back, and leg and wrist cuffs. I want to be stuck for at least 2 hours with the tens unit always running. Any and all dates are appreciated. Thanks 😊
You should mention a few other things like what kinds of key releases have you done and can do, plus what is lockable. Something that I'm fond of is a frogtie or hogtie with a struggle to go and get the various keys. If you're planning on using an estim (I never used one) then you will need to be tethered somewhere for this to work.

Maybe stretched between 2 points such as furniture legs or wall anchors. Look into the 1-way ring device for how to tighten up yourself. Ballet boots are good as well since it adds to the stretched-out feeling with your toes kept pointed. Butterfly clamps with small weights (or locks) will tug nicely on your nipples as you struggle. I'll leave others to elaborate on this further.

Be extremely careful with drool if you do a lying on your back tie. Allow for rolling over or at the least to turn your head and push the drool out around your gag (so hot).
I’m thinking of either a ballet boot standing where you are locked into your boots and are forced to stand on them. Two hours would be a long time for that so you can do things in stages. The forces standing could be the first stage. You can then lock your cuffs to your collar or belt and then crawl ( or walk if possible) to get the key to your cuffs. The final part could be the keys to your boots taped to the wall or other high point that would force you to stand and get it. For an extra fun you can lock on other things like collar, gags, and so forth and get those keys before you can get the final key for your boots. As for outfits you can throw on your tights and catsuits as you like. Add a corset also if possible. Would love to see pics of what you have to work with. If you want to talk more one on one for ideas just message me. Good luck and expect some sexy photos.
(24 Mar 2020, 15:55 )Xanthony Wrote: I will force myself to do the top rated comment no matter what.

How are we determining the top rated comment? This isn't reddit.
(24 Mar 2020, 20:39 )essanym Wrote: How are we determining the top rated comment?
The "Thank you" button?
now that we have to work a lot from home, I wonder if there are people who lock themselves in fetish gear all day long. say latex or rain clothes that will lock for all day. 
I ams looking for ideas.

also looking for an idea to make my gas mask lockable, someone an idea?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Gasmasker .jpg   
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2846
Well, I'd love to be able to do this - but I keep my fetishes mostly secret from those that I live with. Since they are also at home, I cannot indulge in my fantasy of round the clock fetish wear.

The closest I ever get to this is on business trips and in hotels. It usually goes: Finish the day's work, have an early dinner - make any apologies to my colleagues ("Really tired, I must go and recuperate, see you tomorrow") - disappear to my room. Remove 'muggle' clothing, lay out fetish/bondage attire and go and shower.

Then pull on whatever I have brought, don heels then watch TV while bound on the bed, or hogtie on the floor, pull back the curtains with the lights off and watch the world go by with that frisson of "Can they see me?". Muse with the thought that I may not be the only person in the hotel with this kink (I suspect that this is quite common on business trips - perhaps informed by those on this forum).

At some stage I will sometimes remove the more obvious items (heels, gags, collars etc ) and put my normal clothes on over the Fetishwear and leave my room to visit the Bar, or go for a walk outside.

I remember two years ago sitting outside my Hotel having a drink and a cigarette, it was really hot and humid and I was a bit sweaty in my multiple layering of clothing. I sat there for a while and later on a woman came out of the hotel bar and sat at another table - she had a drink and a smoke, smiled at me from time to time and eventually was joined by other members of her party. I went back up to my room, slightly turned on by being in such close proximity to total strangers, while secretly dressed in latex and lycra. Is this aberrant behaviour? Who cares.

Waking up in fetish clothing is always a thrill on these occasions. I have no real idea why, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with having the freedom to do so in complete privacy. Also, I tend to sleep with the curtains open, so the risk of being seen by others as you lie in slumber dressed in leotards or catsuits or even in light bondage adds to the experience.

If I was working late at the office, or on the weekends, I would also dress for the occasion from time to time - I used to be very good at getting back 'to normal' and hiding the gear if I heard the cleaners coming in - luckily they had regular hours so I always knew when to clear up, but there were a few close calls!
(07 May 2020, 09:16 )slaafruben Wrote: now that we have to work a lot from home, I wonder if there are people who lock themselves in fetish gear all day long. say latex or rain clothes that will lock for all day. 
I ams looking for ideas.

also looking for an idea to make my gas mask lockable, someone an idea?

I'd use a open face hood over the gasmask straps, then lock the hood with something like this: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-locka...hes-part-i

or just find a way to attach it directly to the gasmask strap in the back, preventing you from pulling the strap over your head.
Let's merge threads together and call the result "Self-bondage while working from home"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tasks to do while bound and standing. Dimmesdale 6 3,185 26 Jan 2020, 05:37
Last Post: Dimmesdale

Contributors: essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , Frank (1) , JackWong25 (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Xanthony (1)