Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Patent Leather Thigh Leather Socks Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$5.65

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Explosion Models Erotic Lingerie Set Simple Sexy See-Through Mesh Color Collision Split Three-Piece Set
$30.49-55%

bondage hood
Exotic Adult Cosplay Games Hood Fetish Full Head Bondage Mask Hood for Men Women Halloween Party Role Play Leather Costume Black
$21.78-50%

speerise
Speerise Adult Basic Long Sleeve Leotard Scoop Neck Spandex Ballet Dance Gymnastics Bodysuit Leotard Bodysuit
$128.96

shiny swimsuit
Jewelled Shiny Sequins Halter Bikini Women Swimwear Female Swimsuit Two-pieces Bikini set Hollow Out Bather Bathing Suit Swim
$32.75-46%

erotic
Lace Hollow Out Underwear Bra Set Sexy Lingerie Sex Sleepwear G-string Bra Suit Femme Lingerie Set Pajamas Erotic Clothing 2023
$2.23

latex tights
Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Tight Socks,Custom Color,M
$36.28-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(05 Nov 2020, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Nov 2020, 01:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: I have that aversion with bossy women, if it's a non-bossy female I can accept it.
OK, so MsJ is still out of your "potential list" 😁 What about Goddess Gracie or Mistress Marisa (e.g. The Wicked Stepmom series)?

I don't know Mistress Marisa. What I've heard from the others is cock-oriented, not boyfriend-oriented, and they often refer to themselves as "mistresses", so I didn't like very much what I've heard from them. Perhaps they have something different that I haven't heard yet, though. If you know one hypnofile that is more boyfriend-oriented, tell me and I'll try.
Script "Eternal Girl Envy" by Brephos

Attached Files
eternal envy.txt (Size: 33.76 KB )
(05 Nov 2020, 00:58 )Like Ra Wrote: @princesitanatty, is your aversion to female voices still valid? Or you don't care anymore ss long as the main subject is:
(05 Nov 2020, 00:52 )princesitanatty Wrote: having been a femboy and having had a boyfriend.
Did you ask because you have any hypnofile in mind?
(05 Nov 2020, 01:34 )princesitanatty Wrote: Did you ask because you have any hypnofile in mind?
No more than I mentioned aeady (e.g. in mail) 😁
I am searching for a handful of Goddess Gracie files missing from my collection; mainly her New BGM files. I was wondering if anyone has any of these few remaining files I am looking for or knows where to get them. I've tried to contact Goddess Gracie at her old email but she wont reply. The flies I am missing/looking for are are Syssy Acceptance (New BGM), Syssy Shame Dissolver (new BGM), and No More diddles (New BGM). Also just a few others such as Cock & Cum Princess (original BGM), & All Things Syssy subliminal loops (short audio loops) parts 1 & 2 (2 separate files). If anyone has these and would be willing to share, it would be appreciated.
(05 Nov 2020, 09:00 )Jilliannette Wrote: I am searching for a handful of Goddess Gracie files missing from my collection; mainly her New BGM files.  I was wondering if anyone has any of these few remaining files I am looking for or knows where to get them.  I've tried to contact Goddess Gracie at her old email but she wont reply.  The flies I am missing/looking for are are Syssy Acceptance (New BGM), Syssy Shame Dissolver (new BGM), and No More diddles (New BGM).  Also just a few others such as Cock & Cum Princess (original BGM), & All Things Syssy subliminal loops (short audio loops) parts 1 & 2 (2 separate files).  If anyone has these and would be willing to share, it would be appreciated.

https://mega.nz/folder/tqRBCQBJ#WH4HT5jo...r/ZzYBHCRa
There are no BGM files there AFAIK.
(05 Nov 2020, 00:52 )princesitanatty Wrote: Does anyone else want hypnofiles that don't exist yet? Which ones? For example, I want to find an hypnofile that creates a desire of being a femboy (or a biological girl) and having a boyfriend, and other that creates false memories of having been a femboy (or a biological girl) and having had a boyfriend. But I haven't find hypnofiles or scripts with those features (I've found hypnofiles about having a boyfriend without the feminization, and about feminization without the relation with a boyfriend).

Yes I desire that as well. I think I am trans and I really like deep hypnosis files that place me in the pov of a woman (not the derogatory hypnos, but more of the emotional/romantic experience of being a heterosexual cis woman). Something that Kei's hypnos do really well...and makes me feel feminine bliss😊

Unfortunately though, these types of files are the only things that I can use to live vicariously as my true self because the reality is that although I am very feminine, I still have a male body/attributes (including an attraction to women) which I dislike and makes me very sad sometimes because life would be so much better as a girl 😥
Also I was wondering, is watching sissy and feminization hypnos sometimes a symptom of being trans? Cause sometimes it feels deeper than simply a fetish as i still want to be a female outside of an aroused state of mind. What do you think?
(05 Nov 2020, 18:11 )female123 Wrote:
princesitanatty ' Wrote: Does anyone else want hypnofiles that don't exist yet? Which ones? For example, I want to find an hypnofile that creates a desire of being a femboy (or a biological girl) and having a boyfriend, and other that creates false memories of having been a femboy (or a biological girl) and having had a boyfriend. But I haven't find hypnofiles or scripts with those features (I've found hypnofiles about having a boyfriend without the feminization, and about feminization without the relation with a boyfriend).
Yes I desire that as well. I think I am trans and I really like deep hypnosis files that place me in the pov of a woman (not the derogatory hypnos, but more of the emotional/romantic experience of being a heterosexual cis woman). Something that Kei's hypnos do really well...and makes me feel feminine bliss😊
Unfortunately though, these types of files are the only things that I can use to live vicariously as my true self because the reality is that although I am very feminine, I still have a male body/attributes (including an attraction to women) which I dislike and makes me very sad sometimes because life would be so much better as a girl 😥

I know the feeling 😥

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,581 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,105 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,715 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix