Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
1200g/pair boobs crossdresser silicone body breast form pad prosthesis breast d cup breast form
$39.75

SXXY
SXXY Two Colors Realistic Male Sex Toy Liquid Silicone Dick Enlargement Soft Cock Cover Delay Ejaculation 18+ Adult Supplies
$71.39-59%

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Novelty Scary Animal Mask Halloween Masquerade Mask Costume Mask for Halloween Carnival Cosplay Party Adults Men
$6.20-45%

1d oil stockings
1D Sheer Stockings Solid Color No Edge Over Knee Stockings Sexy Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Underwear See Through Thigh High Medias
$3.96

penis pump
S/M/L Silicone Sleeve for Vacuum Cup Extender Penis Pump Penis Enlargement/Stretcher Replacement Accessories Sex Toy for Men 18+
$22.35

mouth gag
Silicone Double Head Dildo Mouth Gag Oral Sex Bondage Toys Restraints Open Mouth Gag Ball Couples Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$20.56-33%

ladyboy
Women Knee High Boots Stable Super Thin High Heels PU Autumn Winter Shoes Fashion Rivet Sexy Stiletto Ladyboy Botas De Mujer
$503.72-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
Aha, it's in my "to try" and "to do" list:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid27491

I found (trained?) myself to be quite suggestible to EMG. Was it your first "exposure" to him? One listen only? Interesting...
(30 Aug 2018, 17:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, it's in my "to try" and "to do" list:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid27491

I found (trained?) myself to be quite suggestible to EMG. Was it your first "exposure" to him? One listen only? Interesting...

First time for any of this! I only listened once and it was quite a while before bedtime. I liked his voice.
I can still remember the dream I’m pretty sure it triggered. 

I mean, it was so visceral and real. I could feel my ponytail swishing across my shoulders as I walked. I adjusted my little socks in my hiking boots and noticed smooth legs. I saw myself in a reflection.

It really burned into my mind.

I’m hesitant to try again, obviously for fear of what might happen. I’m sure that the urge will build up to try again however.
I wonder if your SCM took the instructions literally: "... when you wake up ... " 😉

(30 Aug 2018, 15:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: The rest of the day I continued to feel really really emotionally impacted.
I remember the feelings, when I was transformed... It was indeed intense. See these two posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid28373
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid28377

It was really difficult to "recollect" myself.
I tried to affect my dreams with hypnosis, but nothing worked so far. Tried various files, different hypnotists, tried to sleep with headphones for several nights in a row, but to no avail.

BUT! I did have two "conscious dreams" (not lucid dreaming!) when I realized that I was dreaming. I could not alter what I see, so I was simply watching what was happening until I fell back to the "unconscious dreaming". VERY real. And I managed to consciously look at my hands (hello Carlos 😊 ) No hypno stuff was involved here.
Wow.

I’m kind of having a similar reaction over the past few weeks, mostly to feeling that I can let out my kink quite a bit more (due to this site).

I’ve been buying various components of an outfit that I plan to model once I can get away on an upcoming business trip. The urge to do fully-feminized encasement is unbearably strong right now. I’ve got breast inserts, a gaff, a waist-clincher, pink fur for a custom merkin, pink wig, and heels. I even bought ankle, wrist, thigh, neck and waist restraints along with some other niceties.

I want to transform into a female figure encased in black nylon and leather restraints. If I can pull it off, I promise to post a photo shoot of my antics.
(30 Aug 2018, 17:32 )tightslip00 Wrote: (due to this site)
(sorry) Girl_blush
(30 Aug 2018, 17:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Aug 2018, 17:32 )tightslip00 Wrote: (due to this site)
(sorry)

My post got clipped! Updated!
... and your avatar got mystically transformed ...
(30 Aug 2018, 17:37 )Like Ra Wrote: ... and your avatar got mystically transformed ...

I like her better... 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 41,072 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,468 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,054 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix