Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
100% Pure Natural Latex Mimi Skating Skirt Sexy Skirt Plus Size
$47.18-17%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Sleeveless Bodysuit Sexy Jumpsuit Bodystocking Bodycon One Piece Swimsuit Pole Dance Costume Clubwear
$21.32-19%

crossdresser silicone mask
(LiLi Mask-42) Sweet Girl Resin Head Mask Kigurumi Cosplay Japanese Role Play Anime Silicone Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

2022 chastity
Adult Toys For Men Male Penis Vibrator Ring Vibrating Magic Wand Peniss Cover Genitals Adultosex Erotic Products For Men Toys
$189.59-30%

penis
Penis Rings Vibrator for Men 10 Speeds Vibring Delay Ejaculation Double Cock Ring Clitoral Stimulator Sex Toys for Couple
$20.04-29%

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

self bondage
3pcs Fetish Rope Bondage Tape Slave Sex Toys Provocative Alternative Tied Self-adhesive Tape Blindfolds Role Play Harness Body
$15.97-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(15 May 2021, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 21:39 )Jilliannette Wrote: So why has likera been down for the past couple weeks?
What was down?

Not for me.
There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?
(02 Jun 2021, 16:40 )rolangenio Wrote: There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?
Probably it was taken down by the copyright holders.
(15 May 2021, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 21:39 )Jilliannette Wrote: So why has likera been down for the past couple weeks?
What was down?

Your entire website!  It was down for me for over 3 weeks.
(02 Jun 2021, 16:40 )rolangenio Wrote: There was a huge MEGA URL here but it no longer works. How can I access that again?

You can't.  Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F, the various hypnotists who's files were posted up there obviously petitioned to get it shut down.  Thanks Princess-Shit-a-Natty !!!   Dodgy
(04 Jun 2021, 11:11 )Jilliannette Wrote: Your entire website!  It was down for me for over 3 weeks.
What was the error? Just no response back? Your IP might have been blocked by the firewalls if you tried to aggressively rip the site. Something with the routing? Or no DNS resolution - in this case the site could have been blocked by the adult filters.
(04 Jun 2021, 11:18 )Jilliannette Wrote:   Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F
You think the tists are so stupid, that they can't use base64 decoders? But the rest of the Internet is so smart, that they can read the instructions posted right after the base64 string? Or you assume, that general places like this site, 8kun and reddit are not constantly monitored by the copyright holders? SB is even registered here 😂
(04 Jun 2021, 12:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jun 2021, 11:18 )Jilliannette Wrote:   Thanks to moronic fucktards like "princesitanatty" who posted the bald link here and over on H-F
You think the tists are so stupid, that they can't use base64 decoders? But the rest of the Internet is so smart, that they can read the instructions posted right after the base64 string? Or you assume, that general places like this site, 8kun and reddit are not constantly monitored by the copyright holders? SB is even registered here 😂

Who is SB?
(10 Jun 2021, 13:41 )Jilliannette Wrote: Who is SB?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Z-hypnosis
I recall listening to a sissy hypno file in which the female hypnotist implants the suggestion that the listener will accidentally confess she's a sissy to random women. Suggestion is that listener will blurt out, "Oh, I'm such a sissy!" or pretty close to that wording. Really like that idea. However, now I can't remember which file that was in. Thought at least there is an off chance that someone here would just know. Long shot, but thanks anyway!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,405 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,070 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,695 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix