Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
Wholesale Unisex Fashion Antique Silver Plated Color Stainless Steel Pride Cock Shape Pendant Necklace For Birthday Gift
$5.08-20%

transparent pantyhose
Black Nylon Transparent Tights With Letter Inscriptions Patterned Tattoos Pantyhose Woman Sexy Thin Tights Anti-hook Party Gift
$2.44

shiny stockings
Sexy Women Lace 2 In 1 Oil Shiny Stockings Sheer See Through Hollow Out Shaping Pantyhose Open Crotch Sexy Tights Plus Size 8D
$8.46-52%

gaff panties
Mens Sexy Sissy Briefs Lace Tight High Waisted Shape Bulge Pouch Hiding Gaff Panties Bikini Underwear Solid Erotic Lingerie
$49.34-43%

stainless steel penis
Cock Ring Toy For Men Sex Toys Ball Scrotum Stretcher Pendant Bondage Scrotum Rings Penis Rings Stainless Steel Adult Product
$10.73

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex one piece
Anime ONE PIECE Luffy Balloon Boys' Birthday Party Decoration Baby Shower Supplies Children's Toys Pirate Ship Globos Set Childr
$2.08-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
is there a discord that people use?
(27 Jan 2020, 14:59 )batmetal Wrote: is there a discord that people use?
You can use this site.
(27 Jan 2020, 14:57 )batmetal Wrote: I wonder where else i can find his audios.
WMM. Or here.
is there a specific room for Sarnoga? Why is it that im becoming so weak from the sound of his voice... why am i still aroused from the lack of power? what subliminal am i missing? God this may have been a bad idea
(27 Jan 2020, 15:51 )batmetal Wrote: is there a specific room for Sarnoga?
No, but there are "per interest threads". For example, this thread and https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-hypnosis
(28 Feb 2018, 21:49 )Like Ra Wrote: This is what I'm currently experimenting with:

In your dreams you are supposed be caught up, bound up, tied down and forcefully feminized by a beautiful woman.

I trance every time, and I *think*, that after 4 days *something* begins to *form*.  But it's a complex file, so it should take some time to sink. It uses the trigger from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid29221, but there is an induction (and also binaural beat, silent subliminal, non-silent subliminals beginning from the middle), so I do not think it's a prerequisite.

"Failing to resist" might help.

this put me to sleep and i snapped out of it at the end when it was over, now i\'m feeling sleepy. I'm not sure if its done anything to me other than that. Did it have an effect on anyone else?
(31 Jan 2020, 05:00 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: this put me to sleep and i snapped out of it at the end when it was over, now i\'m feeling sleepy. I'm not sure if its done anything to me other than that. Did it have an effect on anyone else?
"Failing to Resist" or "Sweet dreams"?
I think two themes should be separated somehow: Feminization and Sissification. For some files it's very difficult to decided which theme prevail, but some files are quite clear. Objections and suggestions are welcome.
(03 Feb 2020, 13:39 )Like Ra Wrote: I think two themes should be separated somehow: Feminization and Sissification. For some files it's very difficult to decided which theme prevail, but some files are quite clear.  Objections and suggestions are welcome.
Could you explain your distinction?
(04 Feb 2020, 00:33 )princesitanatty Wrote: Could you explain your distinction?
Arrggghh... I expected this question (especially from you, what I, actually, like 😊 )

Sissification ≠ Feminization
Sissification ∩ Feminization = clothes, make-up, feminine look

However, sissification usually (not always!) implies full obedience to both males and females, readiness for sex with males at any time, chastity, limpness, only anal or oral pleasure, humiliation, inferiority, quite often being ashamed of himself, ridiculed and having a low IQ.

There are variations, e.g. Bambi does not include inferiority, limpness and shame. OTOH, Bambi is, actually, a separate genre - gender neutral extreme bimbofication, sex eagerness and cock addiction.

Feminization is about becoming a beautiful, proud, independent, smart "full-scale" woman.

Comments?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 43,697 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,882 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,493 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix