Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Pencil Skirt High Waist Oil Shiny Mesh See Through Bodycon Mini Skirt Hot Clubwear Miniskirt Lingerie
$8.25-40%

masturbator
1.8Kg18+ Pussy Ass Male Masturbator for Men Masturbation,3D Realistic Sex Toy with Vagina and Anal Stroker, Pocket Pussy
$63.04

time lock bondage
Electronic Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Locks Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Device Timing Switch Adult Games Accessories Sex 9
$19.48-1%

wetlook
Sexy Zipper Boxer Hot Man Underwear Slip Faux Leather Briefs Gay Bulge Pouch Shorts Black Wetlook Male Performance Underpants
$10.16

vatine
9 Speeds Penis Clitoral Stimulator Cock Ring Vibrator Clitoris Stimulator Massager Vibrator Sex Toys Couple Vibrator
$19.63

bdsm
Silicone Penis Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Super Small Chastity Cage Couple Penisring Bdsm Sex Toy for Men Gay 18 Adult supplies
$2.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Maledom + feminization hypnosis
Hi all, I'm Natty, and I'm new in this forum. I'm also new in the topic of hypnosis, and I have some questions for people who have more experience. First of all, which ones do you recommend me, that are related to maledom + feminization? I'm aroused by being feminine and submissive towards a dominant man, but I'm not interested in femdom, or cuckoldry, or regular gay sex when there's no feminization component. Second, is there any preventive measure I must take? I've seen warnings about bambi sleep hypnosis, but anyway, I would not be interested in its suggestions for being dumb, erasing the old self, or having a bimbo body (I'd prefer an androgynous body, perhaps with a slight hormonal treatment). 
Kisses, Natty ♥
(22 Nov 2019, 21:55 )princesitanatty Wrote: maledom + feminization
I think pretty much all known hypnotists have something about feminization. For example, EMG, Vive, Dr. Daniels, etc.
(22 Nov 2019, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Nov 2019, 21:55 )princesitanatty Wrote: maledom + feminization
I think pretty much all known hypnotists have something about feminization. For example, EMG, Vive, Dr. Daniels, etc.
Do you have any recommendations that are about maledom and feminization at the same time? Some don't include maledom.
Depends on what you would like to hear. For some, male voice is enough, many file include the "for me" combination, "obey", etc.

If you need more, you can try this one: The Patriarchy for Sissies  https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/the-p...r-sissies/

Source: https://vive-hypnosis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Patriarchy-for-Sissies.mp3

Patriarchy-for-Sissies.mp3 (Size: 15.9 MB )

Or do you want it to be even more slavery-like? Or do you want more to be treated like a girl? Helluva possibilities. And no, I have no experience with these files, and yes, all warnings apply.

And if you do not care about male voice, lots of MsJ and Goddess Gracy files are about submitting to men.
Thanks! Male voice is ok. Scripts are ok too. With specific descriptions of feminine feelings and behaviors triggered by orders of dominant men. I'd love to have some options of forced feminization and sexual slavery, and some options to deepen consensual self-feminization, attraction to men, and pleasure being a daddy's gurl and having sex as a girl.
(23 Nov 2019, 01:27 )princesitanatty Wrote: I'd love to have some options of forced feminization and sexual slavery, and some options to deepen consensual self-feminization, attraction to men, and pleasure being a daddy's gurl and having sex as a girl.
Clearly MsJ. See the first posts in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113

BTW, do you mind if I merge these two threads?
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I'd love to have some options of forced feminization and sexual slavery, and some options to deepen consensual self-feminization, attraction to men, and pleasure being a daddy's gurl and having sex as a girl.
Clearly MsJ. See the first posts in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2113

BTW, do you mind if I merge these two threads?
I've seen those posts, but I've found they have female voices, and that's a turn off for me. Do you know other options with male voices, or written scripts? The options I've found with male voices were made for women or for gay men, not for gay sissies, and they don't have the features I've mentioned in my previous commentary.
I think the topics of both threads are different, because the other thread is not specifically about maledom hypnosis. I've seen there's another thread in this forum about femdom hypnosis, but i didn't found any other thread about maledom hypnosis, and that's the reason why I created this one.
Perhaps something from UltraHypnosis? I don't know a lot of his stuff, but know his partner Fiona Clearwater's stuff quite well. He does some gay-focused stuff, I think. Might be something to look into.
UltraHypnosis has male-voice-hypnosis? What I've found was with female voice.
So far I haven't found anything I like. MsJ and Goddess Gracy have female voices, and "Patriarchy for Sissies" is very oriented to humiliation, which is not my kink (I love dominance-submission, not humiliation, I think they're different things).
UltraHypnosis (=Carl Nickleson ) IS male-voiced. If it's not, it's voiced by Fiona 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 112,277 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 110,480 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,537 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty
feminization hypnosis youtube videos from 2015-2020 MindsEye 0 2,035 28 Feb 2021, 07:54
Last Post: MindsEye
old feminization videos MindsEye 5 2,677 23 Feb 2021, 23:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 839millionman (2) , anitapleases (2) , elle (1) , eva3105 (1) , FossGly (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , Like Ra (20) , princesitanatty (31) , still_c (1)