Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oil Glossy Thigh High Stockings With Letter Garter Belt Women Sexy Shiny Mesh Garter Lingerie Open Crotch Pantyhose
$9.55

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

click lock bondage cage
Latest HT V5 Click Lock Padlock Male Natural Resin Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Fetish Adult Sex Toy 3 Color A5
$10.32

crossdresser silicone mask
AJ-WOMEN Cosplay accessory Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female silicone cosplay mask
$131.89-4%

pantyhose encasement
Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Pantyhose Bodystocking Tights Open Crotch Sexy Underwear Fun Bodysuits Transparent Leotard Conjoined
$23.47-29%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Nylon Clear Transparent Strap Trim Thong G-string InvisibleUnderwear Female T-back Lady Bikini Underpants
$3.07

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(12 Nov 2018, 11:49 )kail48 Wrote: If you do not mind to upload txt files scripts sissy hypnosis
They are difficult to find even if they exist. The biggest "database" is WMM. Do you need scripts to particular audio/video files (that's an obvious yes) or just hypno scripts even if no audio/video files were made using them? In other words, any feminization hypno script (e.g. to auto-translate and then text-to-speech) or only the scripts of known hypno-sessions (to auto-translate, understand, what's in them, and try to trance)?
Here is for example ;
I can listen to the hypnosis and write to txt file
but it will be in Russian and can be translated by a translator to voice
ready!
And yet another "good girl" trigger:

Source: https://vimeo.com/302738099
This is an interesting file and surprisingly grabbed me right from the beginning. I could not move and was extremely aroused. It contains a mix of audible suggestions. Some of them are supposed to turn you into a doll, that is unable to move (so the bondage part worked) and ends in a HFO. I did not reach it, but was quite close. The only couple of subliminal things I caught were about feminization and dressing up, hence I posted it in this thread. But can belong to others as well.

Source: https://vimeo.com/304033354
Part I

Quote:Hello pet.
Have you been feeling the weight of the world recently, pet? Are you looking for an escape? I have a delicious one planned for you today. I'm going to help you take all those worries, all those cares, and store them away. I'm going to help you be... free. I'll take you to a place where all that matters is you and me.
Of course I feel you could be a bit prettier. A bit girlier. A bit... sluttier. So I'm going to transform you into a slutty girl.

F4M-Putting-a-Slut-Inside-You-A-HFO-Script-FIll-Hypnosis-Gender-Transformation-Futa-Very-Dirty-35-minutes-binaurals.mp3 (Size: 32.81 MB )

Part 2

Quote:Triggers from the first file are crucial, so listen in order if you want to feel fucked.

The main thrust of this script (beyond a massive orgasm and temporary gender transformation) is to separate orgasm from ejaculation in the mind of the listener, allowing the subject to have multiple mental orgasms over the course of a session before finishing with a squirting (ejaculating) orgasm. Of course, your mileage may vary, but hopefully the groundwork is set in such a way to make it possible for at least some subjects. Like all hypnosis, being willing and playing along will lead to better results over time.

This file is very sexual, just like you, and has very vivid imagery for your entranced mind to experience. While you are transformed into a girl for the file, you are fucked by a man as well as a machine. I am not sure if that is bi or suddenly straight but... be aware and listen accordingly.

[F4M] Sissy Bondage [Hypnosis][Brainwashing][Mummification][Long].mp3 (Size: 93.06 MB )

Part 3

Quote:I further your training, your transformation into a slutty girl. While you start off with a cock, that soon changes as I show you to your bedroom. There we really go over your new look while looking in the mirror- and afterwards we pull your reflection out of the mirror for some intense lesbian sex as I make you Pulse with feminine arousal.

Revealing IS a gender transformation file, though unlike the others, there is no male presence in it- pure mirror self lesbian sex.

This file has a lot of effects and layers- and I made several versions you might enjoy.

F4M-Revealing-the-SLUT-Inside-you-HypnosisGender-Transformation.mp3 (Size: 34.3 MB )

revealing_the_slut_inside_you.txt (Size: 20.62 KB )
Sissy trainer

Source: https://vimeo.com/307723053
(24 Dec 2018, 01:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Sissy trainer

i cant resist this.
(27 Dec 2018, 01:25 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: i cant resist this.
From what I understand, that's the idea 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 42,998 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,812 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,429 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix