Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

suspension bondage
SM Adult Sex Toy,Bdsm Bondage Hood,Hanging Suspension PU Leather Mask,Slave Open Mouth And Eye Gimp,Adjustable Erotic Party Mask
$27.30-50%

high waist faux leather
Leather Matte Slim Mini Sexy Fashion PU Hot Short High Waist Skirt Korean Nightclub Streetwear Wholesale Clothes
$1.39-35%

mouth gag
Cute Solid Leather Harness Mouth Silicone Dog Bone Ball Gag BDSM mouthPlug Couples Flirting Sex Products Erotic toys Adult Games
$4.78

latex rubber fashion
10 Colour Adjustable Fashion Cosplay Latex Rubber Padded Dog Fetish Mask with Detachable Nose for Animal Role Play
$10.88-50%

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Short Sleeve Dance Leotard For Gymnastics Child Stretch Nylon Scoop Neck Black Ballet Leotards Working Out Wear
$19.34-44%

msemis
Jazz Dance Costumes Kids Boys Girls Shiny Sequins Short Sleeve Solid Color T-shirt Crop Tops Street Dance Stage Performance Wear
$13.93-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: What kind of voice do you prefer for feminization hypnosis
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male
4.83%
7 4.83%
Male TTS
0.69%
1 0.69%
Female
53.10%
77 53.10%
Female TTS
34.48%
50 34.48%
Any
6.21%
9 6.21%
Other (please comment)
0.69%
1 0.69%
Total 145 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Male or female voice for feminization hypnosis
Following the request - here's the poll!

What kind of voice do you prefer for feminization/sissyfication hypnosis? Multiple answers possible.
Do you guys prefer feminization files done by men or women and why?
Rami Wrote:Do you guys prefer feminization files done by men or women and why?
I prefer done by men, because I like maledom and I dislike femdom. I proposed this thread with the purpose of finding files done by men and related to maledom. There is another thread related to femdom hypnosis.
Irrelevant to my question. I was curious to know each person's reasons.
(05 Dec 2019, 04:34 )Rami Wrote: Irrelevant to my question. I was curious to know each person's reasons.

Women. Women's voices are relaxing and men's voices cause tension.
Sounds like a poll.
Start it ^
Haven't voted yet. I mostly prefer female because I'm not into men, so sometimes I get that "gay" vibe. But what I do sometimes like about male voices, is the thought that the hypnotist actually likes what he says and he'd actually do it given the chance. Women seem to do it mostly about money, while we(men) are more perverted and weird. Thus, I feel that their files, sometimes, have more weight behind them.

Edit: Female TTS could work if done right.
I have to like the voice and the recording has to be good.
(07 Dec 2019, 07:08 )Rami Wrote: Women seem to do it mostly about money, while we(men) are more perverted and weird. Thus, I feel that their files, sometimes, have more weight behind them.
Very good point. Female TTS is almost a perfect solution for this (and for other problems, like accents). Think of SB, MsJ, Goddess Gracie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 115,719 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis Like Ra 237 114,221 12 Jan 2024, 23:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 27,884 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,758 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty
Daddy/sissy (gay feminization) hypnoscript princesitanatty 6 3,607 19 Dec 2021, 23:09
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Chrissy 55 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , Ponyjane (1) , princesitanatty (1) , Rami (4)